Search results for query: *

1. B

PC Torch luck in forest biome

I actually have two questions and they are pretty straightforward. Does the torch luck work only underground? I've seen someone say so on this forum, but there's no information on the wiki page about that. If the above isn't true then what is the appropriate torch for the surface Forest biome...
  2. B

Game Mechanics Using masks for painting furniture

Painting in this game is such a powerful tool, but I never have painted furniture, because it looks odd and not very fancy. Let's take a steampunk bed as an example: The top sprite shows the original bed without any changes. Left column of beds shows how I see it should look and work...
  3. B

Blocks & Decoration Tin & Lead retexture

I always thought that tin and lead textures are a little bit off. They look like gray dirt texture with some yellow/blue sprinkles on it and compared to copper and iron they look like crap imo. What do you think? I don't have any idea on how they could look like as I'm not an artist, but I'm...
  4. B

Game Mechanics Auto Tool working for Staff of Regrowth

Wouldn't it be nice if Auto Tool could switch to Staff of Regrowth and choose it over any other tool to harvest herbs if it's present in the inventory?
Back
Top Bottom