Search results for query: *

1. SebMasterMC

PLEASE delete my account!!!

What does that mean? And could you please?? I haven't touched this thing in like 2 years now. I just need it gone from Google and other search engines...
  2. SebMasterMC

PLEASE delete my account!!!

Hi, this is probably the wrong category but I need help. Can one of the admins delete my account ASAP?! When you google my name this shows up and it's causing some problems... I've seen you can't delete accounts but please... I need help here!
  3. SebMasterMC

Terrarians what Do you play Terraria on? (Console pc ect.)

Hello terrarians what Device do you Play Terraria On. I play on the PC, but you could be playing on PC, Console or mobile. Tell Why While Your at it!
  4. SebMasterMC

What is your ideal world?

What exatly is a Home sweet home map? By the way i deleted my old end game characters and i have started again!
  5. SebMasterMC

Need room ideas for a house please

Thank you for the reply I will try to build that as soon as possible I will still be posting a screenshot when it is complete!
  6. SebMasterMC

PC Is Travelling Merchant not spawning for anyone else?

It would just be bad luck,the traveling merchant has a 1/108000 chance of spawning every second of the first half of each in game day so making it a 22% chance of spawning each day. I hope I am correct!:indifferent:
  7. SebMasterMC

Frost Moon Expert help

Stand on a platform and use the vampire knives or something similar and shoot downwards and make sure your platform is quite high up just as high so you can just see the enemies. But this won't work very well with Mage. hope that I helped somewhat.
  8. SebMasterMC

PC Martian Madness Probe Help?!?!

Probes have a higher chance of spawning the higher you are so set up and floating platform in the very corner of the world plus use water candles and battle potions. Good luck!
  9. SebMasterMC

Box....Do you mean I should build my house in a box? I've already started just to let you know.
  10. SebMasterMC

Hello is there anyone has some room ideas for my terraria house, I've been working on it for the last few days now. By the way just to let you know I use terrasavr to get items for my house and player just to let you know. If you give me an idea I will be pretty happy (hopefully) build it, if I...
Back
Top Bottom