Terrarians what Do you play Terraria on? (Console pc ect.)

SebMasterMC

Terrarian
Hello terrarians what Device do you Play Terraria On. I play on the PC, but you could be playing on PC, Console or mobile. Tell Why While Your at it!

I play on PC because I'm mainly a PC gamer overall, but I'm planning on buying the recently released physical 3DS version of Terraria not too long from now.

I play on PC, because it has more content, I don't own a console, no Lepus and I overall prefer the PC version.

I play the PC version. Even though I own both the Vita and PS3 versions, I prefer the PC version because of the larger amount of content and I prefer the controls.

Xbox One all the way! I already have one so why not? Also I really like playing with a controller and I like the console exclusive items. Another reason, I can play it in HD on a huge Tv!!!!

mobile and PC, both for about the same time. Doing better on mobile; partly due to luck, getting some good stuff early in the game; and partly because it's so easy to pick up the phone and play.

I play on PC and on my Ps4. I got PC on 2011 and I got it on PS3 the first week it arrived on consoles. I then got it on my Ps4 and I play that more than I play it on PC mainly because I'm more of a console gamer.

Console, Xbox 360. Its where I was first introduced to the game. Also, like someone earlier, I am a console game type of guy.

PC primarily now... but on occasion the 360; but awaiting the final 1.2.4 to continue on the latter one right now. :dryadsmile:

Back
Top Bottom