Search results for query: *

• Users: NoX
  • Order by date
  1. NoX

I finally purchased terraria computer edition during the sale

I finally purchased terraria computer edition during the sale
  2. NoX

Console The Year Ahead & The Community "Takes Control"

Blizzard staffs "cannot" move anywhere on the screen in manual cursor. The range of that item is normal. Are you sure your talking about the frost moon weapon that rains icicles out of the sky? I hope they change the range of this item in the next update.
  3. NoX

Martian Madness is 1.3 content. So it most likely wont be in the next update.
  4. NoX

I don't think that would work out... Their different and original ideas would collide rendering the whole project useless, and even if they did come to an agreement that would leave less time for minecraft and terraria updates and sequels. But one can dream, If only If only...
  5. NoX

I agree with you here, this was also my suggestion. I really hope it isn't to late. X=grapple L1=jump But I don't want them to change the original jump button, I just want an alternate grapple in the pause menu like on ps3
  6. NoX

Thats the prolog to Avatar: the last airbender...

Thats the prolog to Avatar: the last airbender...
  7. NoX

Ive built houses for him on several worlds, one of them I even turned the whole jungle into...

Ive built houses for him on several worlds, one of them I even turned the whole jungle into overworld mushroom. Every time I upload it to ps3 it takes only moments for him to move in. Oh and thanks for getting back to me.
  8. NoX

Has anyone heard about the ps vita glich where the truffle npc refuses to move in? I built a...

Has anyone heard about the ps vita glich where the truffle npc refuses to move in? I built a propper house and waited for many, many terraria days and still nothing. when I uploaded the world to ps3 he moved in, in minutes.
  9. NoX

Thanks! And don't forget to enjoy your own day.

Thanks! And don't forget to enjoy your own day.
  10. NoX

Happy birthday me!

Happy birthday me!
  11. NoX

I get what you mean, but ps vita should have an alternate grapple button. Its hard to aim weapons and hold X at the same time. If they have to rush to input this I guess I can wait till the next update, but I'm still hoping for one eventually.
  12. NoX

The follow is appreciated, and apoun you I wish good will and kindness.

The follow is appreciated, and apoun you I wish good will and kindness.
  13. NoX

On ps vita you should be able to swap in the options menu jump and grapple buttons so... X=grapple L1=jump
Back
Top Bottom