Console The Year Ahead & The Community "Takes Control"

I checked the wiki and Ocram is post-Mech. I think the souls allow to create powerful gear (armor) and it should be post-Plantera, as it does ruin balance on this tier (also it should be lime rarity).
Just leave this as it is, this was added before Planterra. (But I think those armors should have Cyan rarity. or even Purple rarity)

On ps vita you should be able to swap in the options menu jump and grapple buttons so...
X=grapple
L1=jump

maybe we can chill with the idea of new console exclusive gear, after all, there was some in 1.2.3. So maybe we should leave it to the devs and such to make any new changes. We should be ready to wait longer for any new updates for us console terrarians. Let's try to be as positive as possible, so if any of the devs read this thread they won't rush and produce a bad update(like the original 1.2 console update!)

I get what you mean, but ps vita should have an alternate grapple button. Its hard to aim weapons and hold X at the same time. If they have to rush to input this I guess I can wait till the next update, but I'm still hoping for one eventually.

A few suggestions can you switch the square button back on console to throw out the item in your hand, also ADHOC on the PS Vita would be phenomenal

I am still waiting to be able to able to move the Blizzard Staff around like a Rod of Discord.

Both Mobile and PC have exclusive bosses/items. We have a vanity set. We should have a console exclusive boss. I won't say what it should be, but it should go in the desert.

I am still waiting to be able to able to move the Blizzard Staff around like a Rod of Discord.

Both Mobile and PC have exclusive bosses/items. We have a vanity set. We should have a console exclusive boss. I won't say what it should be, but it should go in the desert.
No PC content has been labeled as 'Exclusive' they just update more rapidly than we do since the original game is the PC version.

Finally It Takes So Long For Updates On Console And Every Time We Do Get And Update We Get Shorted On Items And Most Stuff Doesn't Work So We Have To Wait 3-6 More Months Just For A Patch. That's Why I Bought Pc Version And Before You Guys Say "it Takes Longer To Port Items On The Console Versions" That's True But, It Shouldn't Take That Long Considering We Get WAY LESS ITEMS Than Pc And Please Please PLEASE CHECK FOR BUGS AND GLITCHES BEFORE YOU RELEASE THE UPDATES SO WE DONT HAVE TO WAIT HALF A YEAR JUST FOR A PATCH !

Finally It Takes So Long For Updates On Console And Every Time We Do Get And Update We Get Shorted On Items And Most Stuff Doesn't Work So We Have To Wait 3-6 More Months Just For A Patch. That's Why I Bought Pc Version And Before You Guys Say "it Takes Longer To Port Items On The Console Versions" That's True But, It Shouldn't Take That Long Considering We Get WAY LESS ITEMS Than Pc And Please Please PLEASE CHECK FOR BUGS AND GLITCHES BEFORE YOU RELEASE THE UPDATES SO WE DONT HAVE TO WAIT HALF A YEAR JUST FOR A PATCH !
The reason it takes so long is that they're doing their best to ensure is bug free :)

Still no news on an actual day for console update? Feels like it's been forever since console got actual news. I wish i had money to get a decent computer so I could just get terraria on pc or maybe some sort of filter that blocks all knowledge of the next update so its just a pleasant surprise instead of just feeling annoyed that I'm going to have keep waiting and waiting, and who knows when 1.3 will be on console im gonna assume it will be years from now maybe after terraria 2 comes out and I know it's tough to program all that for console but that doesn't make waiting with no news any less frustrating

Here are some suggestions for the controls. :redspin:
image.jpeg

No PC content has been labeled as 'Exclusive' they just update more rapidly than we do since the original game is the PC version.
Still though, Mobile has two exclusive bosses, Easter Oktoberfest, and Thanksgiving. PC is farther along. The Console version only has a vanity set that I have seen no one wear, let alone want. A boss or event that is console exclusive would be nice.
(Still waiting to be able to freely move the Blizzard Staff)

Still though, Mobile has two exclusive bosses, Easter Oktoberfest, and Thanksgiving. PC is farther along. The Console version only has a vanity set that I have seen no one wear, let alone want. A boss or event that is console exclusive would be nice.
(Still waiting to be able to freely move the Blizzard Staff)
Do you not consider Ocram exclusive? Is he on mobile or something?
The fact is that Mobile gets exclusives because it's world's are tiny, and they don't have all the same functionality as consoles.

Do you not consider Ocram exclusive? Is he on mobile or something?
The fact is that Mobile gets exclusives because it's world's are tiny, and they don't have all the same functionality as consoles.
Ocram is on mobile too, While their worlds are tiny they get things like the Holy Hand Grenade and Heart Arrows, which have a strategy that can literally stun even the Dungeon Guardian. What I meant is a boss or weapon or even holiday that is a console exclusive. Mobile got pampered with the boss thing and are even eventually going to also have the Frost Moon.
PS: I think that there should be like a Phoenix boss for the desert in all versions.

<Double Post Merged>

When the update comes out (either later this month or in the next two months) I still want to freely move the Blizzard Staff around. It may seem small, but it really ruins it's flow. Another reason that worries me is next year or so when we get 1.3 and the Lunar Flare. If the Blizzard Staff is still limited to the regular reach then then Lunar Flare will be too, most likely at least. That is my 3rd biggest wish, 2nd being a console exclusive boss (not on mobile or PC) and 1st being the continued support for the old gen consoles, like the PS3 and 360

Last edited by a moderator:
Ocram is on mobile too, While their worlds are tiny they get things like the Holy Hand Grenade and Heart Arrows, which have a strategy that can literally stun even the Dungeon Guardian. What I meant is a boss or weapon or even holiday that is a console exclusive. Mobile got pampered with the boss thing and are even eventually going to also have the Frost Moon.
PS: I think that there should be like a Phoenix boss for the desert in all versions.

<Double Post Merged>

When the update comes out (either later this month or in the next two months) I still want to freely move the Blizzard Staff around. It may seem small, but it really ruins it's flow. Another reason that worries me is next year or so when we get 1.3 and the Lunar Flare. If the Blizzard Staff is still limited to the regular reach then then Lunar Flare will be too, most likely at least. That is my 3rd biggest wish, 2nd being a console exclusive boss (not on mobile or PC) and 1st being the continued support for the old gen consoles, like the PS3 and 360
Well 505 has stated that last gen will continue being updated. So you've got your first wish. As for your second wish, I wouldn't hold my breath. 3rd wish is highly likely though since they've shown it can be done with items like the Crimson Rain and Nimbus Rod

Also, please use the 'Edit' option at the bottom left of your post instead of double posting.

Well 505 has stated that last gen will continue being updated. So you've got your first wish. As for your second wish, I wouldn't hold my breath. 3rd wish is highly likely though since they've shown it can be done with items like the Crimson Rain and Nimbus Rod

Also, please use the 'Edit' option at the bottom left of your post instead of double posting.
Sorry that I forgot to edit rather than post again, but one thing to fix, it is technically called a Crimson Rod I believe. Otherwise, everything you said made sense. Thanks for clearing some confusion/giving info.
[DOUBLEPOST=1443950093,1443949777][/DOUBLEPOST]
maybe we can chill with the idea of new console exclusive gear, after all, there was some in 1.2.3. So maybe we should leave it to the devs and such to make any new changes. We should be ready to wait longer for any new updates for us console terrarians. Let's try to be as positive as possible, so if any of the devs read this thread they won't rush and produce a bad update(like the original 1.2 console update!)
The only true console exclusive items (Not on PC or Mobile) are the pieces of the Horned God Vanity set, note that it is a VANITY set, not an armor set.

I think that there should be a drop button again. I can't even count how many times I have used all my potions when trying to trade items with my friends. And it takes way longer now.
;(

I think that there should be a drop button again. I can't even count how many times I have used all my potions when trying to trade items with my friends. And it takes way longer now.
;(
If you open your inventory, pick up what you want to drop, then exit your inventory without putting it down it will drop. :)

Back
Top Bottom