Search results for query: *

1. J

Mobile Android version: RANDOM crash/freeze

Btw I don't like PC version, because of the controls. They are so difficult to learn.
  2. J

Official Mobile Terraria: Critical Fixes & Updates Thread

Your Terraria Device: Galaxy S4 Mobile OS: Android 5.0.1 I normally enter my world, do stuff,everything is perfect. The after about 10-15 minutes the game totally crashes. This usually happens when I scroll down in my inventory, or use magic mirror, but sometimes TOTALLY RANDOM. I need to...
  3. J

Constant crashes, inaccessible cloud world!

Same to me. One solution: if you get a rare drop, or kill a boss, pause the game, wait a few seconds. It will save your world, and you don't have to worry about losing your items.
  4. J

A bug deleted my avatar

Are you rooted? If you are, I can help you. Go to /data/data(if you don't find anything there stop reading) and find com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid. Go into "files" and search for your most useless character's name. It will pop up a .player file. Delete your useless character. You are done!
  5. J

Mobile Android version: RANDOM crash/freeze

I normally enter my world, do stuff, everything is perfect. The after about 10-15 minutes the game totally crashes. This usually happens when I scroll down in my inventory, or use magic mirror, but sometimes TOTALLY RANDOM. I need to pause the game every time I defeat a boss, or get a rare drop...
Back
Top Bottom