Official Mobile Terraria: Critical Fixes & Updates Thread

Could you make it possible to zoom out more? As far as i know i can watch pc terraria vids on my iphone without needing to get close and i cant fight bosses because its so zoomed in
Well, Since its such a small device. It might as well be not fixed.

Well, my world stayed intact, but my character glitched and I had to delete my game. That is it. I am DONE playing terraria until 1.2.3 fixes this issue. This game has failed me too much. Time to go to my other source of entertainment...
image.jpg

Yay crazy wall.

image.jpg

Also apparently my signature won't show up on any of my posts anymore because I tried to put this banner's code in it so I can have it in my signature. Plz help

WP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[DOUBLEPOST=1443276420,1443276383][/DOUBLEPOST]Wheres WP news ?????
[DOUBLEPOST=1443276569][/DOUBLEPOST]Im tired of waiting for the update

Your Terraria Device:

Galaxy S4
Mobile OS:

Android 5.0.1
I normally enter my world, do stuff,everything is perfect. The after about 10-15 minutes the game totally crashes.
This usually happens when I scroll down in my inventory, or use magic mirror, but sometimes TOTALLY RANDOM. I need to pause the game every time I defeat a boss, or get a rare drop (if I pause, the word saves). I have a quad core processor and 2GBs of ram (google play market says 512MB is necessary). Very frustrating.
Any ideas? Could I fix this problem somehow?
Originally posted to mobile bugs, not critical problems. Others are reporting the same issue. Can I do something?

Hey I have a serious problem with my game on android 5.1 moto g 2014/ tablet. When I use the equip button to add an accessory half the time the item just dissapears. It doesn't go in my accessory slot or anywhere. I keep losing my hard earned things. :(
Oh and I have the same problem as the rest of people. The game just crashes like every 5 min. Crashes the most when I unlock dyes at the dye vat.

All that I get when I boot up the game is the spinning green circle and it says "connecting to server" at the bottom. I leave it to load for a few minutes and even overnight but nothing happened. I'm on a Nexus 7 using Google Play.

i know one way... IMPROVE THE CONTROLS
also i shocked i'm here first
Man! Those are my first minutes on this forum, never here before and I'm totabsolutelly impressed that this dude was the FIRST to say anything on the thread and yet; NO ONE fixed those terrible controls. HOLY SILT, I came here JUST to super beg to anyone here to please improve the unplayable controls and it was already asked... Then why am I still playing with such horrible controls for years? Ok, gonna say something that may help... PLEASE, make the digital analogics STOP teleporting to where you touch the screen, it's nearly unplayable, if not. Specially on Tablets where the analogic keeps teleporting to the center of the screen. All that I ask is to please add a "lock" option to those teleporting digital analogics. Btw, lock it on the bottom extremities if you please.

Last edited:
This bug has been REALLY getting on my nerves lately.
I go to choose my character, but when I do, It gets deleted and creates a new one, so I can't progress and I have to start over. Fix this

The Windows Phone 8.1 version just got updated from 1.2.0 to 1.2.2.1.

The game now crashes on launch. I'm using a Lumia 1520, the game ran very well before so I hope you guys can fix this instant crash as soon as possible... Yeah I know you guys are very busy...

Last edited:
The Windows Phone version just got updated from 1.2.0 to 1.2.2.1.

The game now crashes on launch. I'm using a Lumia 1520, the game ran very well before so I hope you guys can fix this instant crash as soon as possible... Yeah I know you guys are very busy...

Same problem with 1020. Reinstalling doesn't help (I suppose my progress is deleted now ;/).

Same problem with 1020. Reinstalling doesn't help (I suppose my progress is deleted now ;/).

Thanks for sacrificing your progress to test if reinstalling works. Now I won't be tempted to try it myself...

I've put so many hours into getting all the best gear/weapons, if I lose everything I'm probably not gonna touch this game for a long time.
(This savefile was already the third time I was forced to start from scratch...)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom