Search results for query: *

• Users: ix
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. ix

Items Baby frost hydra pet

Title says it all. It could maybe drop from ice elementals or something. All I know is I need one.
  2. ix

King slime's Origin

Entry 1 Year 3641 Day 210 Greetings, reader, I am Cree, a ninja of tanyositlopai, a kingdom which I doubt exists anymore. I have been trapped here for thousands of years, in king slime. It's disgusting really, and nearly as bad of a fate of those who are trapped in the dungeon. I have some...
  3. ix

Terraria: Who to trust

Table of content (Nothing yet) Stuff WILL be added, I just wanted somewhere to post it.
  4. ix

Terraria: The fall of Re-Logic

Prologue "Stupid :red:ing cult of cenx!" The cult of cenx chased after the mercenary, and he was slowed and weakened by their spells. "I wish Loki told me this might happen!" He shot 2 rockets IVs at them with his celebration, but that was no match for their last prisms. He stumbled into a cave...
  5. ix

Other Add the Petri dish and pet slime into PC!

The slime was my favorite pet, now that I play pc, it really seems like a part of me is back in the mobile version. And adding more pets hasn't hurt anyone.
  6. ix

NPCs & Enemies Chinese Titan - Another Chinese New Year boss

Alright, so after you beat the Chinese New Years dragon (my other suggestion), on the following night, one of three bosses will spawn, this being one of em. The Chinese Titan Melee themed boss Stage 1 Slashes katanas at you. Inflicts ichor. Stage 2 Katanas now glow green, deal double the...
  7. ix

NPCs & Enemies Chinese dragon

This will be better than last time. So, here's my idea. During the Chinese New Year, and if the world is post - plantera, all enemies will have a small chance to drop this: Suspicious looking lantern 17 use time Summons the Chinese New Years dragon Chinese New Years Dragon Looks like a...
  8. ix

Biomes & Nature Lunar dungeon

EDIT: Does anyone even :red:ing care?
  9. ix

Show us your vanity!

Title says it all. Here's mine:
  10. ix

Blocks & Decoration More traps

I have no idea how to make good introductories or whatever, so I'll get right to it. Slime trap Shoots slime Inflicts slowness, blindness, and confusion. Deals no damage. Crafted with 10 slime blocks and 1 cobalt/pladillium bar Cursed spear trap Shoots cursed spears Inflicts cursed inferno...
  11. ix

PC Every item shop!

I can't list everything. But I have it. Even a nymph banner.
  12. ix

NPCs & Enemies Ocram in PC + Summoner overhaul

I think ocram should be in PC. He would drop a new set of armor for summoners, though. Presenting Dark armor! Dark armor is as good as spooky armor but with less defense. Sprites coming soon.
  13. ix

PC WTB Gel dye and king slime mask

I would trade anything within reason. Like the fast clock.
  14. ix

PC WTB: Candycorn rifle

I'll pay pretty much anything for it.
Back
Top Bottom