Search results for query: *

1. The_Enraged_Golem

Mobile Terraria Mobile Bugs & Issues Status

Here's a bug, not exactly one that greatly effects gameplay but it is hilarious. Basically, when fishing in a minecart, the fishing rod slowly floats upwards. I'm gonna put two pictures below.
  2. The_Enraged_Golem

Mobile Important Information Regarding the Mobile Terraria 1.2.3-4 Update

Then I don't know what to say. That's what I did and it worked. Best of luck.
  3. The_Enraged_Golem

Mobile State of Mobile Address

I noticed that. It gets annoying to be farming for something, getting it, and then having it crash before it saves. Hopefully it will be fixed....if they can fix it....
  4. The_Enraged_Golem

I forget, were minecarts introduced in 1.3 or easier?
  5. The_Enraged_Golem

That's what I did, but he started glitchhing through the floor, I used a piercing weapon to kill him, but the loot was too far away. If I get a pic of that, I will screenshot it and set it as my Profile pic, it would fit my name after all :redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin:
  6. The_Enraged_Golem

I killed Golem once out of luck and a cheesy glitch, but he was stuck in the wall and I couldn't get the loot. :):sigh:
  7. The_Enraged_Golem

Hyped for the update, hopefully there won't be a delay. (Insert Hyperventilating Due To Happiness Picture Here) Anyways, have fun and stay safe everyone. Ciao
  8. The_Enraged_Golem

If that's the problem, try uninstalling and then re-installing it. I did that and mine was working normally afterwards. Best of luck.
  9. The_Enraged_Golem

Who knows, maybe they will finish the bug fixes early and it will only take one week. I do hope they can fix the bugs, its such a great game.
  10. The_Enraged_Golem

Quick question for Loki, what will be added in the new update, fishing rods? Duke Fishron, somebody tell me please. That or give me a link to the changelogs. If your talking about Hopping Jack, then your not the only one.
  11. The_Enraged_Golem

Pardon me, if I knew that, I would have been careful!!! ~:naughty:~o_O
  12. The_Enraged_Golem

One more thing, anyone else notice that Arch Wyverns only damage you when their head or tail hits you and the fact that their hotbox is large. Regular Wyverns damage you no matter what part contacts you. Just curious about it. One more thing, its a tablet, not a phone. I know it doesn't...
  13. The_Enraged_Golem

Thanks, I don't usually know about these kind of things.:golem:
  14. The_Enraged_Golem

Waiting for the update. Does the Android Next book use IOS 7 or IOS 8 If its 7...I'm screwed. Well, this was fun.
  15. The_Enraged_Golem

Bored, not much to do since I've beaten the mobile Terraria. Ocram was a pain. Still love it.

Bored, not much to do since I've beaten the mobile Terraria. Ocram was a pain. Still love it.
Back
Top Bottom