Mobile State of Mobile Address

You lucky people will still get to enjoy a Fishron that you can take all over the world without it becoming enraged...

I envy thee.
yes they will get it but first moble I waited for andriod and now its coming and I know what it feels like to wait so yeah

I wish nights were longer. I know when you do an event the night gets longer but me and my brother can get past wave 9 with water candles and battle potions equipped. It's annoying

Also I killed this guy->:pumpking: and he dropped nothing bug or bad luck?

I wish nights were longer. I know when you do an event the night gets longer but me and my brother can get past wave 9 with water candles and battle potions equipped. It's annoying

Also I killed this guy->:pumpking: and he dropped nothing bug or bad luck?
Its just luck wave 15 they always drop something. Thats misfortunate for me because I always get like 3 inventorys full of weapons. if you could call it mifortunate :p
Also Water candles dont do anything on events just Blood Moon or Eclipses

Any special weapon to use it to kill them?
Well not really just endgame weapons like golem/plantera/dungeon hardmode enemy drops But it heavily depends on what class you are running. If youre using turtle armor (or any armor with high defense compared to other sets) thats melee and if ya cant get solar eclipses for that terra blade I suggest a paladins hammer. If you main something else I could give other tips if needed

Why do they delay it? They probably be like: *opens terraria forums* oh look they are hyped. Uhmm what can we do? Oh *delays the update* heheh :p
It would suck if they released the game with more bugs. Just the information that Relogic is helping spot bugs excites me! Since they know more about the game and the game will feel more like PC considering that theyll see game changing bugs. I have full hope that the reforge prices will be fixed. Now thats the biggest game breaker for me

It would suck if they released the game with more bugs. Just the information that Relogic is helping spot bugs excites me! Since they know more about the game and the game will feel more like PC considering that theyll see game changing bugs. I have full hope that the reforge prices will be fixed. Now thats the biggest game breaker for me

I'm not offensive.... Reforges cost more? Didnt realise... Ik know there are bugs... Some of them are very much "irritating" as i could say but yeah then (NO OFFENSIVE MEANINGS)

Well not really just endgame weapons like golem/plantera/dungeon hardmode enemy drops But it heavily depends on what class you are running. If youre using turtle armor (or any armor with high defense compared to other sets) thats melee and if ya cant get solar eclipses for that terra blade I suggest a paladins hammer. If you main something else I could give other tips if needed
Yep. Using turtle armor. Had one solar eclipse. But didn't got a broken hero swords. Sodon't have ingredientsto terra blade.
Bad luckI guess.
No worries because I'm goingtostart a new world whenupdate comes.
But my aim is to complete atleaset full waves of pumpkin moon.

And thanks for the help.
Who should i kill to get paladinhammer?

Yep. Using turtle armor. Had one solar eclipse. But didn't got a broken hero swords. Sodon't have ingredientsto terra blade.
Bad luckI guess.
No worries because I'm goingtostart a new world whenupdate comes.
But my aim is to complete atleaset full waves of pumpkin moon.

And thanks for the help.
Who should i kill to get paladinhammer?
A paladin of course :D they spawn rarely in dungeon but the drop is slightly common, they also drop a paladin shield which gives you a whoping 6 defense. Just dont let him touch you too often. oh and hit him with a fast weapon since he throws hammers that go through blocks that rip your health out.

A paladin of course :D they spawn rarely in dungeon but the drop is slightly common, they also drop a paladin shield which gives you a whoping 6 defense. Just dont let him touch you too often. oh and hit him with a fast weapon since he throws hammers that go through blocks that rip your health out.
Thanks.
I have one concern. Wiki said it spawn in pre planatera dungeon. I killed planatera. Will it spawn now in my world??

Back
Top Bottom