Search results for query: *

1. KevinGelking

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Use a program like "Sourcetree" to handle your git, you can create a repository from a local folder on your PC (the working files of the mod). It'll automatically upload all files in it to the git provided you give it the link to the repository :) [Add] Normally you don't really have to look at...
  2. KevinGelking

Well, I think it's difficult to have multiple projects going at the same time, the primary reason why older versions (or seasons) are kept due to them being maintained due to their popularity. I'd probably go for both. Season 6 is good but the multiplayer is quite broken, I for one am very...
  3. KevinGelking

Hey, that's good to hear as it would make the whole thing a lot easier to achieve. Decompiling isn't allowed in all countries so that decision is up to each individual developer wanting to contribute. As for pricing, if it's a private repository shared with few people, then it should be free so...
  4. KevinGelking

Oh, you should have a look at git even if you don't plan to make it publicly accessible; the ability to do proper and reviewable source control is an invaluable tool for developers. (It's completely free, too. You can look at either Github or Bitbucket for starters, just make sure you set up the...
  5. KevinGelking

Heya, I see the mod now somewhat works on an updated Terraria, thats very sweet to see, I missed playing it and am currently playing it with my gf, although the server is very buggy. I wonder, have you ever considered to make this mod contributable using git and pull requests or similar? Its...
  6. KevinGelking

[1.3.5.3] Terraria Inventory Editor (ABANDONED)

I just wanted to report a bug (I also did it through the report function within the app). You have set a value limit of "100" for 'Angler Quests'. I cannot open my Character because he has an Angler Quest value of 120. I would appreciate an Update that fixes this bug or to ignore it upon...
  7. KevinGelking

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

You know what annoyed me about Expert mode? The fact that you defeat all 3 Mechanic bosses and then get a Lousy Minecart.... Which gave me an idea... How about those 3 bosses drop a part for a "3D Printer" machine where you can duplicate building blocks for money? It could either be some kind...
  8. KevinGelking

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

To be honest, I did Not go through all the other 95 pages so I don't know if someone suggested this already. But my #1 suggestion and feature request (besides logic gates) would be a "Query Block". It would function as such, you draw a wire from any functional "reiceiving" object (door, lamp...
Back
Top Bottom