Search results for query: *

1. Jabelspector

‡ TELEPORTER JUMP PODS ‡

A Teleporter Jump Pod is a simple contraption that allows you to set up multiple easy to access teleporters in a confined space. It is designed to be jumped into from below on both ends of a teleporting circuit. It is also designed to keep enemies from getting stuck in them, so they don't...
  2. Jabelspector

NPCs & Enemies ♤NPC Stores♧

Instead of just making houses for all the npc's to live in, we should be able to make shop buildings for them during the day. You make a shop (requirements similar to a home), select an npc to go there, select what times of the day they're there. Best part, you can make a different shop...
  3. Jabelspector

Weapons & Equip Functioning Plumber Boots/Suit

I think it'd be a good idea if they made plumber boots (accessory or pants) that could toadstool enemies (in other words bounce off of them) or a plumber suit that had the toadstool set perk. It would deal minimal amounts of damage and would only really kill low level enemies, like zombies &...
  4. Jabelspector

Biomes & Nature Quicksand in Desert Biome

Why not give the desert biome quicksand? You can mine it and place it. It would function like silt or slush. You sink in it like honey unless you grapple, repeatedly jump, or fly out. You have a depleting air gauge if you sink under.
  5. Jabelspector

3/5 Door Switches

I've messed with the wiring switches a bit and found an easy way to make sure all your doors automatically close behind you; including times when you miss the 2nd pressure plate on the way in. To do this you'll need a 3 second timer & a 5 second timer (you can also use a combo of 1sec/3sec or...
  6. Jabelspector

NPCs & Enemies Floating Pyramid Boss

I've noticed the desert biome has had a decent makeover, but why not take it a step further? I believe there should be a boss for this biome is well. I know it's probably not likely to happen, so this is just me spitballing. Not only do I think the desert deserves a climactic event, such as a...
Back
Top Bottom