Search results for query: *

• Users: YldaACPR42
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. YldaACPR42

Blocks & Decoration Slime Statues with different wires!

Hey, YldaACPR42 here. Yesterday, I was making a Slime Generator (I was bored) and I thought that maybe and interesting mechanic to the Slime Statue would be that when you wire different colored wire, it will spawn the respective colour of slime. Currently, the Slime Statue only spawns slimes...
  2. YldaACPR42

Game Mechanics Viewing Information on items in Vanity slots!

Hey guys! This is YldaACPR42 with my 4th suggestion! Let's jump right into this! Since the 1.3 update, when you mouse over an item in the Vanity (or social) slot, it doesn't show you the information. This is what it looks like right now! I think that it should show the information, which...
  3. YldaACPR42

Game Mechanics Buff/Debuff Cooldown changes!

Alright, this is YldaACPR back with a new suggestion! The title does say changes to the cooldown, but what I mean is that I think that it should tell you how much time there is left until the debuff/buff is done. That was the wrong font, wasn't it... See the difference? When you mouse over...
  4. YldaACPR42

Items Sticky (and Bouncy!) Bomb Issues Addressed

Finally, I have thought of a new suggestion! Alright. Welcome back, it is I, the almighty, great and powerful... You know what YldaACPR, do shut up. Okay. I did say issues, but my main complaint is that normal bombs get a max stack of 99, and sticky bombs are left with a max stack of only 50...
  5. YldaACPR42

Blocks & Decoration A slight change to Target Dummies

Hello and welcome to my first EVER suggestion! I hope you liked it, and constructive criticism is always appreciated. (Also, I'm really sorry if I posted this in the wrong place.) So, let's get started. You know this guy? (If you don't, he is a Target Dummy.) Anyway, I think that it would...
Back
Top Bottom