Search results for query: *

1. CorruptdWarrior

Short Story The Origin of a Corrupt(e)d Creature

Greetings, my fellow creatures. You all probably know me by now, but for those of y ou who don't, my name is CorruptdWarrior. A lot of good people on these forums have an origin story or a background to either their avatar or their character. So, I guess I have one too. Well, I hope you...
  2. CorruptdWarrior

A New Metroid Game?

Nintendo seems to be dropping a lot of their games in favor for their more popular ones. It's happened with F-Zero and Starfox already, and I would hate to see it happen to Metroid too. This is what I would like to see in a new Metroid game if they happen to make one. So, it would have the...
  3. CorruptdWarrior

Weapons & Equip Late Game Mech Gear (New ore, weapons, tools, and a weaponized mount)

Now, this is a warning for all of you who don't like to read. This may or may not be a long thread. Also, no sprites. I don't feeling like spriting today. If you wish not to read, then I suggest leaving now and not complaining to me later. Alright, let's get this started, shall we? Have you...
  4. CorruptdWarrior

Pixel Art CorruptdWarrior's Semi-Decent Spritework

Heya, everyone! My name's Corruptdwarrior, and I lurk all around the forums. I sprite, but I haven't shown many of them, so I thought I'd gather them all up and post them all here. Keep in mind I'm an amateur, so I'm not very good at it. I'd love criticism, any you got, so I can learn how to...
Back
Top Bottom