Search results for query: *

1. E

Mission Impossible: Expert Mode Automated Playthrough (AFK from Pre-Hardmode to Moon Lord)

Wow... I've been tumbling over myself soooo much for nothing. Building just became a lot easier!
  2. E

Mission Impossible: Expert Mode Automated Playthrough (AFK from Pre-Hardmode to Moon Lord)

Wait just one minute... When the player has defeated skeletron and gets teleported to the WOF arena, a bird statue gets toggled - activating the dart traps. Isn't that statue a lot more than 2000 wire distance from the skeletron teleporter (and button)? Has the limit of 2000 wires for activation...
  3. E

Forum Questions Thread

Yes, as @inomanoms stated above, making a track working for all mounts is very difficult as all the mounts seem to have different sizes (mind you, not just the turtle and unicorn mounts being a size category bigger than the others, but from my testing there seems to be differences within the...
  4. E

PC [Project] Mechmod - A T-MEC community mod

It could be of use when trying to tack specific wires through advanced systems, and also for troubleshooting wires when you suspect a missing piece of wire somewhere in your build. In all, it world be nice! The ability to send a pulse by clicking a wire would be awesome for testing and...
  5. E

PC [Project] Mechmod - A T-MEC community mod

Don't forget about the slow-motion and the zoom features! (would it be possible to, in time, create a spoiler in the main post containing instructions for all the features? For us still learning and who can't remember which command line was for which feature)
  6. E

PC MEFBAEA

A toggleable no-clip would be pretty useful for navigating, building and trying out hoik systems easier. Also, unrelated - I've been having trouble with a weird bug lately which I suspect may originate in this mod. Recently, whenever sand (or similar blocks (silt, slush...)) gets "unsupported"...
  7. E

Guide Mount hoik tracks and teleportation

What are regular plate skipping junctions? The pattern shown in fig. 3 may indicate that the system could be easily adapted to other size sprites, particularly if it is designed in the way I have above (with hoik teeth as close to the floor as possible)
  8. E

Question [Question] Which mobs spawns on what surfaces?

Maybe a Marble/Granite pod should be added, removing it from the "regular" Multi-surface underground farm. This would make sure that the spawns in the regular farm will be of their respective surfaces instead of being affected by nearby marble/granite. Perhaps those surfaces could be combined...
  9. E

PC MEFBAEA

Wow, a lot has happened here! (have been using the L-feature for quite some time, but now... :D ) May I suggest updating the first page with a list of information regarding the current features (and updating it as new are added)? Great work!
  10. E

Sure, making a timer to change the player positition will of course work (you could potentially create one surface and one player position for every possible spawn alteration (somewhere to 30+), but that wouldn't be such an... elegant solution!), and then I guess you could have somewhere around...
  11. E

Do you believe there to be a way of making one "pod" farm able to farm both these snow mobs and regular cave mobs reliably (i.e. being able to select reliably), or should we just accept that we would have to create a lot of different pods in order to manipulate spawning?
  12. E

Guide Mount hoik tracks and teleportation

Hello forum! I've been trying to create a teleportation hub connected to different slime invulnerability machines with the goal of making a selective auto-farm able to farm all mobs in the game. This is my findings and progress. 1. How do mounted hoiks work? There are a lot of fantastic guides...
  13. E

PC Hoik tracks with pressure plates for mounts

Ah, I see now. Updated the version and now I won't get stuck on the platform. Sometimes, however, I seem to enter the killchamber in a lower altitude, making the sprite bounce a lot more and disabling the invulnerability (perhaps by allowing some frames of vuln. between bounces). Is this...
  14. E

Interesting info DicemanX. What method have you used in order to find all this? A question still lingering to me is to what grade "regular" spawns (from the surface) are overwritten by these "biome" spawns. I have a testing farm with a stone surface, but with a chunk of ice blocks dictating the...
  15. E

[Guide/Showcase] The Ultimate Arena (All Bosses, Pumpkin Moon, Frost Moon, All Invasions)

WOW. This entire post should be added to all and any hoik and mechanism guides. Made me stumble out of the dark and suddenly understand the workings behind every schematic I've seen on this site.
  16. E

I've figured as much from your earlier designs, but when I've tried to replicate it (making an exact replica of your all surface farm) the player doesn't get stuck atop the platform in my version for some reason. I figure it might have to do with placing platforms in TEdit instead of doing it...
  17. E

It can't spawn on hallow blocks? Is this true for hallowed sand as well? Ah, this is something I've always thought to be true, but I just realized I've never actually tested it. Thanks! Have anyone made some research into how many marble/granite blocks that is needed to begin spawning resp...
  18. E

... or is there a lot of other things dictating spawns? Of course, we know of some obvious things that do (lihzahrd/dungeon background, standing in water...) but doing a lot of testing, I've found irregularities that i can't seem to find mentioned elsewhere. There doesn't seem to exist any...
  19. E

Thank you :) When I run testing of the fig. 4 track I don't have to input anything other than the initiation to get in/get out (switches) - the slime starts to bounce on it's own. Perhaps you mean if I add before mentioned platform though, but during testing of stationary slime teleportation...
  20. E

Hello forum! I've been playing around with hoik tracks and mounts in order to create a hoik teleportation hub to teleport the player to different slime invulnerability spots around my map. It turns out that while mounted, hoiks work in quite different ways (mostly I guess because the player...
Back
Top Bottom