Search results for query: *

1. W

tModLoader Bismuth Mod Release

Really interesting and fun mod, one simple thing it could use to improve is to always generate the temple on the right side, as calamity generates the sulphurous sea on the left, and a temple there is inexistent basically
  2. W

tModLoader Even More Modifiers Relaunch Beta

I have 2 questions, is it possible to prevent a line from appearing in a type of item? If so, I'd suggest blocking the Mana cost line on tools, mainly pickaxes, it's quite infuriating to get it on them, and the second question is: Are the reroll items currently dropping? Because so far I got...
  3. W

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Any chance of this supporting tmodloader 64?
  4. W

tModLoader Better yoyos

Yes it breaks all projectiles, tested it today, bug got fixed when I disabled your mod
  5. W

tModLoader Legend of Terraria 3

Are you going to be making a classic version of lucky finish? without the luck stuff gimmicky?
  6. W

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Is the lack of non-bow ranged weapons because the dev team likes bows more than other range weapon types?
  7. W

tModLoader The JoostMod

one thing, if you want to make a bow that converts what it shoots into a specific projectile, i'd recommend looking into the code of vanilla bows that do the same, here are some that do this for a specific type of ammo(wooden arrows), The Bee's Knees, Hellwing Bow and Molten Fury, and there's...
  8. W

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

I read that the sharkon spawns in pre-harmode and in hardmode, with a rare chance, my question is: does its spawn chance increase during hardmode?, because if it has drops that help in progression, it should have its spawn ratio increased during hardmode
  9. W

tModLoader Pumpking's Mod

Got the spear working, had to basically rewrite the ai of the projectile spear and change a file name for it to work, took some time but wasn't that hard, here is the tmod file, plus the sources if anyone wants to take a look. Link to the tmod file...
  10. W

Okay I made it found a definition for spear now I need to fix the file that defines the spear ai I will only be able to work on that tomorrow if you want to try and work on it here are the files with the modifications I made
  11. W

By the error descriptions it seems like there isn't a hook between spear.cs and pumpkingbase.cs for it mentions that pumpking.pumpking does not have a definition for spear, so the error is in the spear.cs file
  12. W

Do you have the source files? I wanna try to take a look and see if I can do something about that spear because having the rest of the files working means the only error I would be getting is the spear one so it would be easier to know what is wrong
  13. W

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

is the reason for the mod to be dead until may 9th the overwatch beta or is it just a coincidence that overwatch beta ends 9th of may?
  14. W

tModLoader The JoostMod

i'd say create new types of needles projectiles to reduce the lag, making harder enemies use ones that deal more damage, also you could make the spikes not glow it may cause lag and it makes no sense for spikes to generate light
  15. W

tAPI Sapharan's Nifty Stuff

I could probably make it work but it would be without sounds and texts, so it would be hard to tell if it worked, was going to try and convert it just to have some practice in tmodloader, plust luckyfinish takes out a lot of the grind needed for gearing up, and i'm not the biggest fan of...
  16. W

I was not going to post them, was just going to do it for personal use, but ok i'll stop it
  17. W

tModLoader Rockos ARPG

One thing about the respec, don't know if people have already suggested this, but you could make two ways to respec, one for the stats(str, int, dex), and the other one for the skill tree
  18. W

Im trying to convert lucky finish but im having some problems, should probably do some full reading on the hooks, don't know how to put in the sound nor how to get the player position to display the text
  19. W

tModLoader Rockos ARPG

about things overlapping the menu maybe you could ask jopojelly how he made the cheat sheet menu not get overlapped by things like lava, water, etc
  20. W

yes, you have some very good and unique mods that would be very appreciated

yes, you have some very good and unique mods that would be very appreciated
Back
Top Bottom