1. A_judgementalLizard

Yes I am

Yes I am
  2. A_judgementalLizard

I have returned

I have returned
  3. A_judgementalLizard

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

How would one make placeable bars? when I try the bars I've placed don't seem to want to use the correct texture and instead come out as a pink square
  4. A_judgementalLizard

Everytime I try to open the mod browser the game crashes with this error, what am I doing wrong?
  5. A_judgementalLizard

Thank you!

Thank you!
  6. A_judgementalLizard

I'm alive, is this place still alive?

I'm alive, is this place still alive?
  7. A_judgementalLizard

I'm not the developer, why would you quote me?
  8. A_judgementalLizard

tAPI (WIP) The Ardium Mod

This mod was a big project, and I just don't have the time to rewrite all the code since Tapi was discontinued.
  9. A_judgementalLizard

I would, unfortunately, due to life, this mod may be suspended permanently, I only have time to code in the winter now.
  10. A_judgementalLizard

https://steelseries.com/15?code=ENco6kdj3iPAwViLmBu4jk

https://steelseries.com/15?code=ENco6kdj3iPAwViLmBu4jk
  11. A_judgementalLizard

5 more likes :D

5 more likes :D
  12. A_judgementalLizard

I guess I'm cool? Thanks for the follow

I guess I'm cool? Thanks for the follow
  13. A_judgementalLizard

I give up

I give up
  14. A_judgementalLizard

Currently, there is no download, I've stopped development until either prism or tmodloader has some more features Hm, I was thinking about having these armor pieces possibly drop from several different bosses I was planning to add.
  15. A_judgementalLizard

^ I posted this when I was extremely tired and not thinking clearly, but that doesn't excuse...

^ I posted this when I was extremely tired and not thinking clearly, but that doesn't excuse the stupidity of it.
  16. A_judgementalLizard

<link removed by moderator> Warning: if you are prone to seizures or have a sensitivity to...

<link removed by moderator> Warning: if you are prone to seizures or have a sensitivity to flashing lights, never click this link
  17. A_judgementalLizard

Well, league finally added some incentive to do good in a casual game.

Well, league finally added some incentive to do good in a casual game.
  18. A_judgementalLizard

The development of this mod has been stopped until at least terraria 1.3.1, so I am not adding anyone to the team until I have a goal in mind.
  19. A_judgementalLizard

Suggestions: The meaning of life, pi to the 6000th digit, the konami code, the entire theory of...

Suggestions: The meaning of life, pi to the 6000th digit, the konami code, the entire theory of relativity, etc.
  20. A_judgementalLizard

tAPI [TUTORIAL] How to make a basic flail type weapon.

I would, but I have yet to use to tmodloader, and so I only have a very basic idea of how it functions, I would try what Eldrazi said above, and if you need help with that, I would go to the tmodloader thread, you'll get answers quicker there.
Back
Top Bottom