Search results for query: *

1. K

Mobile Mobile 1.3?

They just canceled Terraria OthetWorld after baiting their fans for 3 years. I doubt that this mobile thingy will get anywhere .
  2. K

Mobile Will Mobile Terraria get MODS or TEXTURE PACKS?

and i heard that they are rewriting mobile's code or smth like that . So i dont think anything premade on pc cant run on mobile
  3. K

Mobile Question about 1.3 update on mobile

my friend rooted his phone and changed the dpi (screen resolution?) and he can play with bigger ratio ( zoom out further , 10 item bar) on small phone. really want it to be a build in setting included in next update
  4. K

Mobile The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile

No lol , remember when the hype was real ? I wish they didnt spoil it.
  5. K

i dont even think 1.3 mobile will come out in 2017 .
  6. K

Mobile is it really no way to have ipad's resolution/dpi on mobile without root ?

mobile game's screen is so small and have only 5 quick slot. Its really difficult to fight boss with that screen . because of that i rooted my old phone so i can change its dpi and get the big ipad - like screen . But to prepare for 1.3 i bought a new one , its a bit expensive so i dont want...
  7. K

i think they shouldnt annouce the upgrade too soon. Keep it secret then suprise player is a better idea. im in agony for waiting , i wish i didnt read the anoucement :(((
  8. K

Please let player choose the resolution ( wider screen ) on the next update . Play with mobile's default resolution ( small screen , few quick item slot ) is really uncomfortable. I have done many method to mod my phone resolution but no success. The only left option is root my phone but i...
  9. K

Please Please PLEASE Add a screen resizer / density changer / bigger zoomer what ever it is on next update My samsung s7's screen is even bigger than my old samsung s5's , but it cant zoom out like the old one . Its so hard to do boss fight and anoying to have least item switch tab.
  10. K

Mobile Expanded Save Slots & Backup Function is Here for iOS and Google Play!

havent rooted but im used adb to changed the density , the screen and other app is indeed smaller, but terraria still the same ??
  11. K

Mobile Expanded Save Slots & Backup Function is Here for iOS and Google Play!

How can i zoom out wide to get wider view on mobile ? Before i got a QMobile which play terraria on small screen , my friend using a samsung s6 and he has tablet's view ( can zoom out wide ). Now I just bought a samsung s7 but still cant zoom out . Even when s7'screen is bigger than s6 i...
  12. K

Mobile Change mobile resolution ?

My friend has a phone with a little wider screen, so he can zoom out to see pretty far. But lately somehow his phone was broken, he installs another rom, then his terraria resolution become big as mine. So i think i can change my phone resolution to be able to zoom further, i googled and there...
  13. K

Mobile Mobile Terraria News Update - Fixes & FAQs

I prefer a little bigger map , mau be next update ? But thank for the hard work !
  14. K

Mobile Cant use life fruit. Bug?

I've just defeated wof. Found some life fruit in jungle, it says +5 hp permanent, but i cant use it, its still in slot on my hand , and hp doesnt change . I try restart the game but it doesnt change anything . Is it a bug ?
  15. K

Mobile Will we ever get a bigger map ?

I know it is limited because of weak device, but atleast add an option to create larger map on high end device. New things are cool, but the small map is suck.
  16. K

Mobile Mobile 1.2.4 LIVE in the next 24-48 hrs

Does this update make the map larger ? Map is toooooo small
Back
Top Bottom