Mobile is it really no way to have ipad's resolution/dpi on mobile without root ?

kangtakang

Terrarian
mobile game's screen is so small and have only 5 quick slot. Its really difficult to fight boss with that screen . because of that i rooted my old phone so i can change its dpi and get the big ipad - like screen .

But to prepare for 1.3 i bought a new one , its a bit expensive so i dont want to risking by root it. i tried some method not require rooting like : use hidden samsung dpi changer or change dpi through adb( i cant recall what is it exactly) ,.... but still no result.

Do you guys have any idea to work it out. i wish they make it an option in this 1.3 update.

mobile game's screen is so small and have only 5 quick slot. Its really difficult to fight boss with that screen . because of that i rooted my old phone so i can change its dpi and get the big ipad - like screen .

But to prepare for 1.3 i bought a new one , its a bit expensive so i dont want to risking by root it. i tried some method not require rooting like : use hidden samsung dpi changer or change dpi through adb( i cant recall what is it exactly) ,.... but still no result.

Do you guys have any idea to work it out. i wish they make it an option in this 1.3 update.
Sorry, I'm not aware of any way to change the resolution on a phone to have Terraria show more on the screen. I don't really mess with stuff with that though, so maybe someone else will have something for you to try.

I'm thinking if you want the bigger screen then a tablet is the way to go. There may be some relatively inexpensive ones that you can look into.

If it's an old phone you can try this:
First, always backup all the files.
Then go to the typicall build.prop in the system and change the product model and brand to the ones of any tablet, preferably the same brand.
You have to find these: (for example)
ro.product.model=GT-I9060M
ro.product.manufacturer=Samsung

And then change them to (This is a Galaxy tab 3 10.1)
ro.product.model=SM-T210
ro.product.manufacturer=Samsung

Here is a guide from XDA developers:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2762480

And as the guide says, i say it too: I'm not responsible for any damage.
I've only done this in a galaxy ace from 2011 so yeah.
The idea is that the app will see that your device is actually a tablet and will load all the apps as tablet apps, including Terraria...
In theory...
But i wouldn't take the risk.

Back
Top Bottom