Search results for query: *

1. kereke12

Terraria State of the Game: February 2020

Minecraft is one who even has a server. Also not a lot of games have server support anyways. So that still doesn’t excuse the developers to not add them.
  2. kereke12

Terraria State of the Game: February 2020

Can y’all add server support on the Switch, Xbox One and PS4. It really need more options to play with your friends other than they having to own the same console than you.
  3. kereke12

Console Please add server support on the Switch (Xbox One & PS4)

Can you guys please add server support on all consoles, I don’t understand why the mobile version has it and it’s a much weaker version than Switch (Xbox One & PS4). It would be amazing to play servers that you make for your friends or play public servers. Please add them, it would certainly...
  4. kereke12

Resolved [Mobile] I lost my cloud save when deleting the app on my iPhone.

I accidentally deleted the app from my phone and now everything I did is gone forcing me to start over from the beginning including achievements from the game. Any idea why this happened?
  5. kereke12

1.3.4 is LIVE!

Do we have to start over or can we continue?
  6. kereke12

PC 1.3.3 Changelog

I see, thank you for clarifying it for me.
  7. kereke12

PC 1.3.3 Changelog

Would I have to make a new world to see the changes of the new desert biome?
  8. kereke12

3DS It Would Be Nice If This Version Of Terraria Had Online.....

Yeah, I need one anyways my old one is getting a little rusty (So to speak). Also my battery is dying out and don't feel like replacing it. I'll buy a new one instead. Plus the face-plates are a nice addition.
  9. kereke12

Those are my plans, I'm just waiting for the Holidays to get one.
  10. kereke12

It probably come to the "NEW" 3DS only. Which would suck because I use the old 3DS.
  11. kereke12

Mobile The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile

It's understandable on why you guys are cutting off support on older consoles. But people like me are still using it (Using 360). The least you guys can do is keep updating it in terms of bug fixes. It would be nice if you guys allowed us older users to get a discount or give it out free. But...
  12. kereke12

PC 1.3.2 Changelog

I can't do this? -- How do I do this?
  13. kereke12

Wii U Digital Launch and Console Update

Yes, other files do work, it's just that one particular save doesn't work. I've told them that. But I will contact them when I have a chance too.
  14. kereke12

PC 1.3.2 Changelog

This is what I'm talking about!! Thank you guys!!!!
  15. kereke12

I have worked with 505 Games before back in December of last year and I have proof of that and all they did in return was give me a free copy of Terraria of a console of my choice. -- Which is a nice gesture and I greatly appreciate that but the problem I've been having since December of last...
  16. kereke12

This update is broken to the extreme. Didn't fix the save issues I've been having since December. I would of thought you guys would've figured it out by now. Really disappointing.
  17. kereke12

Did the update come out for 360? I just went on the game and didn't get prompted with an update.
  18. kereke12

3DS Frost Moon & More Coming Soon to Terraria on 3DS!!!

505 Games was nice enough to give me the game for the damages the last update on 360 did. It messed up my 360. So they gave me a free game which turned out to be Terraria.
Back
Top Bottom