3DS It Would Be Nice If This Version Of Terraria Had Online.....

kereke12

Terrarian
I don't understand on why this game on the 3DS version does not online. It has local-player but no online where you can play with your friends (Far Away). If the Wii U version has online. Why doesn't this version have it. -- If any of the devs are reading this please consider putting online for the 3DS version. It would be really great if it had it.

Anyways, people face a lot of weird issues with the 3DS version so far and the inclusion of online multiplayer may cause more anomalies in the process (I'm not implying that it's not possible).

If anything, wait until 505 and company settle things out and it could happen someday.

Anyways, people face a lot of weird issues with the 3DS version so far and the inclusion of online multiplayer may cause more anomalies in the process (I'm not implying that it's not possible).

If anything, wait until 505 and company settle things out and it could happen someday.

There's problems because the last update they did had massive bugs and glitches in them. I think it's silly to add local-play but not online play. Not everyone has friends or family members who play on the 3DS or that is close to them. If the Wii U has it why not 3DS? Also if it had to do that supposedly the system is weak is an excuse other games on the 3DS have an online element in them. If that was the problem they've could of done exclusively to the "NEW" Nintendo 3DS.

Online is more than likely to arrive after our next update...
The LAST thing we need after this update is Online Bugs,Ridculous amounts of Lag and Unplayable stuff...
It's best to let Online have its own Update,so that way Deanzor can focus on making THAT at least 99% functional.

Online is more than likely to arrive after our next update...
The LAST thing we need after this update is Online Bugs,Ridculous amounts of Lag and Unplayable stuff...
It's best to let Online have its own Update,so that way Deanzor can focus on making THAT at least 99% functional.

It probably come to the "NEW" 3DS only. Which would suck because I use the old 3DS.

Those are my plans, I'm just waiting for the Holidays to get one.

Yeah, I need one anyways my old one is getting a little rusty (So to speak). Also my battery is dying out and don't feel like replacing it. I'll buy a new one instead.

Agreed with Manman.
It's so much better...
Not to mention the screen is bigger...

Plus the face-plates are a nice addition.

Back
Top Bottom