Search results for query: *

1. josephhoffman3

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Its the same problem ive been having it is some kind of bug in the saving algorithm.
  2. josephhoffman3

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Thats a long test it takes from 5seconds to 10min. 4-5 min on average
  3. josephhoffman3

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Any news or updates on why saving might be taking so long at different times
  4. josephhoffman3

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

I noticed that to when you select an item with it hovering in the inventory menu if you throw it away or anything else that moves it from such spot it leaves a white box in its place
  5. josephhoffman3

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

It can take from 5 second rarely. But most of the time it takes from 2 to 5 minutes on avarage.New 3ds xl with 32gb micro sd HC 1 Also when i first made my world i had two anglers they both died early on and ive built new housing since then and played all the way through beating the golem and...
  6. josephhoffman3

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Ok ill try that
  7. josephhoffman3

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Id love to see larger worlds to i got a huge sd card with lots of space id love to have larger world options And maybe a faster save time
  8. josephhoffman3

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Yeah i did the same thing for flippers i ended up giving up and just made neptunes shell
  9. josephhoffman3

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

I found atleast 5 jungle temples and none of them have any traps other than spikes. Plus ive defeated 10 golems so far and none have dropped the pick axe. And lizhard enemies womt drop power cells That helps alot i ended up useing some wires and actuators to move the shrine To the surface...
  10. josephhoffman3

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Is it normal for golems lasers to deal so much damage? Im using full chlorophyte armour and the reapers scyth and when the lasers start 3-4 hits kill quick like the fist do
  11. josephhoffman3

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

I think that we should be able to fully customize controls for 3ds like using the camera joystick like a aim stick like on psvita. Plus items in inventory should all be available on the building view that way i can use items more quickly
  12. josephhoffman3

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

For some reason some of my items stop working like the fishing poles and the clothier doll wont work at all
  13. josephhoffman3

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Issues eclipse not starting beat all three mechanicals. Some npcs that had dulicates and died like fisherman wont respawn but there new name pops up as needing house. Even though tons of housing is open and working
  14. josephhoffman3

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Not sure but i have new 3ds xl and when i pause and my 3ds is asleep for a little while it autosaves i thought mine crashed a few times but it just seems to take about 5minutes to save sometime
  15. josephhoffman3

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

i have created 22 different worlds in search of flippers and other things and it seems as though they do not spawn at all in water chest at all like they should Theres also a consitent pattern in the worlds ive generated the ocean water chest seem to only spawn on one side of the map and on...
Back
Top Bottom