3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and my friend were playing but we got to far apart and I got dissconnected I went back and fell through the world to the bottom then blocks loaded then after trying to escape the glitches underworld I got dissconected and then all my friends items on his character and special items( cloud in a bottle) were deleted.nothing in his inventory though.

Last edited:
I've opened my worlds at times and did nothing but when I exited it took forever. Why?

Because of 2 reason.

1: Making a game a consel you're not used to (even if that game was already made in past) is hard and expensive.
2:They're still adding to the game. Just because it isn't pc doesn't mean it is a bad game.

Also to the developers of terraria 3ds. Thank you so much for this game. Before you released it I would have days that felt like an eternity and because of you I can finally have more fun of days.

Edit 1: Forgot to quote buckybomb.

Last edited:
I don't have a problem with that. My parents don't video games so every time I save and put it done my parents start think I do get of every now and then.

Wat?

Because of 2 reason.

1: Making a game a consel you're not used to (even if that game was already made in past) is hard and expensive.
2:They're still adding to the game. Just because it isn't pc doesn't mean it is a bad game.

Also to the developers of terraria 3ds. Thank you so much for this game. Before you released it I would have days that felt like an eternity and because of you I can finally have more fun of days.

Edit 1: Forgot to quote buckybomb.

Every day was eternity for me...

So why the 20$ pricetag? Why not something cheaper?

I'd like to know this too. This is quite clearly a port of the mobile version - and as I said pre-release - it should be priced accordingly (closer to £5)
I correctly predicted that it would be much more expensive, and it is.

I also predict that we'll not be getting any optimisation for New 3DS (other than what we already have)

We'll never get bigger world sizes or online.

Why is it that the worst version of Terraria is the most expensive? What gives?

I have a new bug:
The Julia Butterfly Jar ( or maybe Butterfly jars in general ) are very glitchy. I placed it on a ebonwood shelf, and shortly after, my game crashed. I attempted recreating the glitch, and each time, the game would crash shortly after placing the jar on the shelf. The game even crashed occasionally when I tried placing the jar; I would see a flash of pixels, then a crash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom