Search results for query: *

1. msummers2002

PC NPC Guide

Oops, I forgot that I posted it in PC Guides. Thanks :)
  2. msummers2002

PC NPC Guide

SC004 beat me to an NPC Guide, it seems. Check his out, too. Feel free to continue posting on the poll, I'm curious about your favourite NPCs! I just realised, I don't need an apostrophe for the word NPC. Oops.
  3. msummers2002

Resolved Terraria refuses to open

No worries! Slightly odd that there was no easy fix for it though.
  4. msummers2002

Resolved Not Fully Saving

Ah, I'm glad it's working again :)
  5. msummers2002

PC NPC Guide

Each NPC requires their own house, as you know. The house must meet the following requirements: 9 x 7 tiles (Including walls & floor) A light source A chair (Any) A table (Any) Walls and floor If their house is destroyed or any of these aspects are removed from the house, they will move out and...
  6. msummers2002

Resolved Not Fully Saving

This happened to me. Terraria did a Steam update, and it seemed to just fix itself. Try that maybe?
  7. msummers2002

Mobile Best thing you have ever got from presents

I got that Red Ryder gun...
  8. msummers2002

PC Mothron's not dropping Broken Hero Sword

Broken Hero Sword isn't a 100% drop. It's a 25% chance (30.94% if you're in expert mode).
  9. msummers2002

My Terraria recently stopped working, updated, and started working again. Have you got the newest update for it on Steam? The other thing I'd suggest is that you go to your Steam library, right click Terraria and click "Delete Local Game Content" or whatever. I wouldn't recommend doing this...
  10. msummers2002

Am I the only one who does this?...

(I sort of killed him on purpose, I didn't like him that much).
  11. msummers2002

Am I the only one who does this?...

Every time one of my NPC's die, I create a memorial for them :D
  12. msummers2002

PC Glitched Guide/Demolitionist?

I have a demolitionist on my PC server. However, whenever I speak to my guide, one of the messages he says is: "You should hang on to any bombs you find, a demolitionist might want to take a look at them.". Has my server not registered my demolitionist as a proper NPC? My other NPC's talk to...
  13. msummers2002

Did you install anything on your computer in this time?
  14. msummers2002

Terraria decorations

Eh, I didn't do much decorating. I added a Christmas themed room to my underground castle and put holly wreaths in my NPC houses. I only got Terraria for PC yesterday, so it's a work in progress.
  15. msummers2002

The Related Word Game

This seems entertaining, I thought of it a while ago. The game is simple. I'll start off with a word, and you need to find something related to it. For example: Person 1: Chicken Person 2: Eggs Person 3: Yolk Person 4: Yellow Person 5: Sunflower And so forth. Ok, I'll start!: Cheese
  16. msummers2002

Ah, the mysterious Steam bug. I've had it many times, it fixes itself. Just restart your PC a few times.
Back
Top Bottom