Am I the only one who does this?...

msummers2002

Terrarian
Every time one of my NPC's die, I create a memorial for them :D

Attachments

• 2015-12-22_00002.jpg
    2015-12-22_00002.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 403
I don't do that, because NPCs die so often they'll die before you've even made it.
That, and I'd have to gather gravestones...

Although I have not done that before, sounds like an interesting idea. Another thing to build, however like someone else mentions... That would almost equal a collectibles room; ie a banner or weapons/armor collection meseum. In other words a tad huge over time.

So I might actually do that sometime, but in a limited way. Maybe for specific times or specific ones I actually liked at the time. Just to lower how many I would be making some like mass extinction events, events in general that drop almost all I could label the event itself in honor of those that died. After all there is more than a handfull of NPCs to name on one grave when they happened roughly at the same time. Thank you for the idea. :dryadsmile:

If I ever did something like this, it'd only be major events, and not every time an NPC decided to jump in the local fishing pond and sleep with the fishes, especially the travelling merchant. I dunno how he ever managed to travel all the way to my town, but yet slip on a banana peel and end up diving in the lake and drowning to death, lol.

How did he ever make it past all of that impossible terrain just to die near my house in a simple fishing hole?

Cool concept! I might just build a mausoleum for them all and just add names to signs or gravestones. This might save more space.
[DOUBLEPOST=1451078458,1451078434][/DOUBLEPOST]Cool concept! I might just build a mausoleum for them all and just add names to signs or gravestones. This might save more space.
[DOUBLEPOST=1451078527][/DOUBLEPOST]
Cool concept! I might just build a mausoleum for them all and just add names to signs or gravestones. This might save more space.
[DOUBLEPOST=1451078458,1451078434][/DOUBLEPOST]Cool concept! I might just build a mausoleum for them all and just add names to signs or gravestones. This might save more space.
I did not mean to post this twice.

Every time one of my NPC's die, I create a memorial for them :D
No, actually.
I create burials for my NPCs, and if they drop items, like the clothier, I will set a chest underneath the tombstone with their items.

But I hold massive funerals for goblin tinkerers, because they are the best NPC ever

I used to build some in my first ever playthrough, but now i never do it because it takes time, space, and i need a lot of tombstones.

I just have a sign with every single name of the NPC's who died, until I started putting them in my main world and there's been too many deaths to count

Back
Top Bottom