Search results for query: *

1. msummers2002

PC NPC Guide

Each NPC requires their own house, as you know. The house must meet the following requirements: 9 x 7 tiles (Including walls & floor) A light source A chair (Any) A table (Any) Walls and floor If their house is destroyed or any of these aspects are removed from the house, they will move out and...
  2. msummers2002

Am I the only one who does this?...

Every time one of my NPC's die, I create a memorial for them :D
  3. msummers2002

PC Glitched Guide/Demolitionist?

I have a demolitionist on my PC server. However, whenever I speak to my guide, one of the messages he says is: "You should hang on to any bombs you find, a demolitionist might want to take a look at them.". Has my server not registered my demolitionist as a proper NPC? My other NPC's talk to...
  4. msummers2002

The Related Word Game

This seems entertaining, I thought of it a while ago. The game is simple. I'll start off with a word, and you need to find something related to it. For example: Person 1: Chicken Person 2: Eggs Person 3: Yolk Person 4: Yellow Person 5: Sunflower And so forth. Ok, I'll start!: Cheese
  5. msummers2002

Hi

I found this Terraria forum, everyone seemed friendly enough, so I signed up. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone. :D
Back
Top Bottom