Search results for query: *

1. Emankcin

PS Vita Occasional crash while saving

Just for the record, if you can't find me or reach me during the next two nights, I have poor internet where I work so I probably can't connect with the Vita, and during the daytime I sleep. I'm not intentionally avoiding.
  2. Emankcin

Add me. I am Emankcin2. I'll try to help sometime.
  3. Emankcin

Console Terraria Console Bugs & Issues Status

I've only done about one or two save and exits... That could be a similar but separate bug. Are you able to replicate it? And have your saves been good if you just click save? I've kinda gotten into a habit of saving, and then exiting without saving. Let me know, I'll try a few saves and exits...
  4. Emankcin

I've been doing everything that would make this game crash before. I've even been doing new stuff, like trying to lower one of my oceans by draining the water into the underground areas, and collecting a whole lot more ore and blocks and other stuff than I dared before... with the music back on...
  5. Emankcin

We have to make sure. But it is far better than it was.
  6. Emankcin

FYI, you can probably still corrupt your world data if the autosave is on and you click save while an autosave is already in progress... That was a whole separate issue. Minecraft had the same problem. Trust you me, I am doing just that! I've been draining ocean underground (to make space for...
  7. Emankcin

That's the way to do it. Turn your music back on too, and really push this thing! I'm back to working on my submarine!
  8. Emankcin

Update to address the save crash is up! If you have anymore please let me know!
  9. Emankcin

New update for Vita is up! This is a fix for the random crashes when saving. Please update and report any further crashes, should they occur.
  10. Emankcin

Like GoPro, right?
  11. Emankcin

I didn't know that they had updated that on the site. It must be actually helping then. But it only works until you get to hardmode. Something in hardmode triggers whatever the original flaw was, and it is completely random. I've actually had it crash after I've done nothing more than change my...
  12. Emankcin

They are absolutely not a greedy company. They are small. If this were EA, I might chalk it up to that as well.
  13. Emankcin

You might be right. I am just detailing my own observances of the crashes, and the details leading up to them. It very likely is a coding issue that somehow turning off the music temporarily fixed until after hardmode. If that is the case, they need to find that tricky bit of code, and rewrite...
  14. Emankcin

I agree wholeheartedly that the music is an integral part of the experience. But did 505 suggest to you to turn off the music? If so, that was my fault, I'm afraid. I discovered that it helps stop some of the crashes. I have also told 505, after the crashes returned when I defeated the Wall of...
  15. Emankcin

I may have been misrepresenting, but I was thinking that too. But it still may be an issue related to RAM. If not RAM usage itself, the way that RAM is handled. But as I have stated before, my reasons for believing this is that the crashes have only occurred for me on Large worlds. The entire...
  16. Emankcin

If my XBOX 360 was working, I might be playing there too... Unfortunately, I can't even play the brand new Deadpool game I just bought!
  17. Emankcin

I discovered the turning off the music trick completely by accident when I was trying to find sky islands using the water bolt. But I have been talking with 505 and sharing the information that I've gathered. I suggested to them that if they could load the large worlds in stages or stream load...
  18. Emankcin

It's not that it uses any more RAM than the XBOX, or PC... it requires the same amount of RAM to run... However, the Vita only has 512 meg of RAM, and it is pushing those limits. It's basically like trying to run Halo on a Gameboy... Ok, that's an exaggeration, but you get the picture.
  19. Emankcin

Yeah, but I think I know why, too. There are many that believe that the crash issues are related to the Vita's RAM. While the Vita is a beautiful and wonderful portable gaming system, even capable of playing console quality titles, it does have it's limitations. One of those limitations is only...
  20. Emankcin

Suggestions for my latest build ideas

I am planning on building a couple things in my world, and was wondering if I could get a few ideas? I am playing on the Vita. My first build I am wanting to do is a Submarine. I want to build it with metal walls, floors, and ceilings, but I can't figure out how to make my metal ingots into...
Back
Top Bottom