Search results for query: *

1. Shannarae

Always think you never going to get it, and before you know it you loot it. RNGesus might not...

Always think you never going to get it, and before you know it you loot it. RNGesus might not always be a merciful one. :P
  2. Shannarae

Excited to see all the new changes that is coming with the new patch. This is going to be awesome!

Excited to see all the new changes that is coming with the new patch. This is going to be awesome!
  3. Shannarae

What are your favorite Cartoon/reality TV shows you've watched back in the past?

:dryadpassionate: I watched these shows on TV growing up : Mobile Suit Gundam Wing Sailor Moon Dragonball Z Super Mario World (yes there was a cartoon!) Earthworm Jim Flint the Time detective Goof Troop Ducktales Darkwing Duck Johnny Quest Chip 'n Dale - Rescue Rangers The flintstones The...
  4. Shannarae

Also forgot to ask, will I have to create a new adventurer to join a Multiplayer?

Also forgot to ask, will I have to create a new adventurer to join a Multiplayer?
  5. Shannarae

Thank you! I found their website and I also saw they have a minecraft server too? Fun! I will...

Thank you! I found their website and I also saw they have a minecraft server too? Fun! I will take a look into it. Bookmarked the website
  6. Shannarae

Is it worth to play on a Multiplayer server? If so, what to expect from it? I'm looking for a...

Is it worth to play on a Multiplayer server? If so, what to expect from it? I'm looking for a PvE (without PvP if possible) server. ^.^;
  7. Shannarae

Gender Race

561. Come on ladies! Where are ya'll hiding!
  8. Shannarae

Humorous 1000 Fun Facts

513. Andromeda and The Milky Way will eventually merge into one galaxy, but it won't be a catastrophic event.
  9. Shannarae

Kill the person above you.

DarkMarowak tried to headbutt an unlucky rock. Except.. DarkMarowak was the unlucky one this time.
  10. Shannarae

What Song Are You Listening to Right Now?

:dryadpassionate: Imagine Dragons - Friction :dryadpassionate:
  11. Shannarae

Gender Race

12. Shannarae

Where does the above person live?

He escaped from the world of Team Fortress to live in a Magical World where wizards are awesome.
  13. Shannarae

PC Hi! I'm Eiv, and I like to build

Hello Eiv. I like your picture :dryadgrin: and you've made quite an interesting drawing too.. :dryadwink: So, welcome aboard on the forums, and please enjoy your stay here! Make new friends and have a good time! See you around!
  14. Shannarae

Humorous 1000 Fun Facts

503. Jupiter weight twice as much as all the other planets in our solar system combined.
  15. Shannarae

Hahah that wasn't a smart move Ghost! Maybe next time stay inside! :)

Hahah that wasn't a smart move Ghost! Maybe next time stay inside! :)
Back
Top Bottom