Search results for query: *

1. D

tModLoader [Released] Jenosis' Furniture, Food, and Fun

Jenosis, u stopped working on this awesome mod? ;-; Gonna fall in depreshon q-q
  2. D

tAPI Omnirs Nostalgia Pack

Hello, that -new download link- on the thread, is for tModLoader, right?
  3. D

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Oh :red:.. well thank you :D
  4. D

Hey.. i'm not here for like.. flame or something, i just wanna inform. I tried to download some mods from my mod browser and alright, but i had errors trying to reload em, i checked a few things to discover what was causing that error. Then i noticed something.. Mods were for 1.3.5.3 and i had...
  5. D

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Shiit, just digged and this says it's compatible with 1.3.5.3 but i don't have any update in queue lel
  6. D

Oh shoot, if i get to play the mod, i'll definitely go for Bard xD Well, thanks for your help m8. I'm actually using steam Terraria 1.3.5.2 tModLoader v.0.10.1.1 Aren't those the last versions uploaded? D:
  7. D

Hello :) can anybody help me? When i try to reload the mod, it is "automatically disabled".. I can't take a screenshot cuz i don't have any programs, but i opened the "Logs" and this is what the thingy says Yeeee a quite lot xD Also, is the Bard class a support class?
  8. D

[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

When i try to open it, it only sends an error about some "Tile Crack" thingy, idfk what to do
  9. D

[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Hello, can someone help me with the installation? I'm having troubles xD I think i'm not using tConfig, i'm using Game Launcher (If this helps), using the new Terraria 1.3+ ver
  10. D

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Where is the table of contents? q-q And was the Koc Lord fking nerfed already? Pretty good mod <3 And cool, it has a wiki
  11. D

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Yo, that thing is literaly a bug xD I built an arena to fight him (I thought it was an epic fight), then it spawned and i went 2 plataforms under him and he was there.. Static, doing nothing xDD Ez hehe
  12. D

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Hi.. I can't damage Atlas.. He's like.. Invincible.. Only my NPCs can touch him but i do nothing, literally. Also i made my NPCs kill him.. He popped some rocks and i had to destroy them, then my NPCs were attacking and poof.. 0 drops What the hell. <double post merged by staff> I was at a...
  13. D

tModLoader Grox The Great's Mods O' Magic Revamped

How tf do i get Blood Fangs? xD
  14. D

tModLoader [Released] Jenosis' Furniture, Food, and Fun

I can't make Weirdly Colored Peals from the Sunflowers :(
  15. D

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Oh thanks :3 How do i get the Tome of Fates? Do i have to craft it? Or does a boss drops it?
  16. D

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Heya ppl :D I can't find the Ebonian Blight Slimes in the corruption.. Of course, i'm in the preharmode and i wanna spawn the prehardmode slime but i can't get the Blighted Gel cuz well i don't find those Slimes.. Any recomendation? lol (I speak Spanish, so sry for my English)
  17. D

Cuz it doesn't work too D: ;-;
Back
Top Bottom