tModLoader [Released] Jenosis' Furniture, Food, and Fun

How are you enjoying the new armors and weapons?

• I love them

Votes: 184 73.6%
  • I like them, but they need a tweak (please say in comments below)

Votes: 28 11.2%
  • I don't like because they need tweaking first (say tweak in comments)

Votes: 6 2.4%
  • I don't like them

Votes: 32 12.8%

• Total voters
The trowel and other tools should have atooltip like item.tooltip = ("Used to gather petals from flowers")

Last edited:
sorry if it's been a little quiet lately; dealing with irl stuff atm and just now getting over what I believed to be chickenpox.

For those with the memory errors, just setting some ground work here. This mod has a lot of assets, even if the mod isn't huge, asset count consumes memory. The XNA engine is 32-bit, it doesn't matter if you compile tmod in 64-bit mode, the XNA engine is still 32-bit (and they don't compile in 64-bit, I asked Blue about it). It doesn't matter how much memory you have, I have 32GB of ram in my box, I still get these errors, the 32-bit memory space is limited and SHARED (typically limited to 4GB in newer Windows, 2GB in older). Which is why when you run 32-bit browsers like Chrome, firefox, etc.... your Terraria runs like crap when you task switch. I can run this mod, Thorium, Tremor, Calamity, Crystillium, Spirit, Fishing 2.0, Hero's, Cheatsheet, Autoswing, Wingslot, LightPets, and about 8 other mods concurrently, typically with no crashes, in multiplayer with my family. We all run 64-bit browsers and don't run other 32-bit apps at the same time.

If Terraria is crashing with a memory error, it typically isn't 1 mod, it is typically a combination of everything on the system at once causing the XNA library to just puke.

For those with the memory errors, just setting some ground work here. This mod has a lot of assets, even if the mod isn't huge, asset count consumes memory. The XNA engine is 32-bit, it doesn't matter if you compile tmod in 64-bit mode, the XNA engine is still 32-bit (and they don't compile in 64-bit, I asked Blue about it). It doesn't matter how much memory you have, I have 32GB of ram in my box, I still get these errors, the 32-bit memory space is limited and SHARED (typically limited to 4GB in newer Windows, 2GB in older). Which is why when you run 32-bit browsers like Chrome, firefox, etc.... your Terraria runs like crap when you task switch. I can run this mod, Thorium, Tremor, Calamity, Crystillium, Spirit, Fishing 2.0, Hero's, Cheatsheet, Autoswing, Wingslot, LightPets, and about 8 other mods concurrently, typically with no crashes, in multiplayer with my family. We all run 64-bit browsers and don't run other 32-bit apps at the same time.

If Terraria is crashing with a memory error, it typically isn't 1 mod, it is typically a combination of everything on the system at once causing the XNA library to just puke.
usually when it happens I just restart the PC

^ this is what I was trying to say earlier a page or 2 back (and what zock was saying) your post explains it well. That being said I'm trying some stuff out to see if I can reduce the mod's load with the current files I have in it now. If all goes well: 1) the mod will run better. 2) the tmod file size will be reduced drastically allowing me to add bigger stuff in the future without having to ask jopo for more upload permission.

Sprites definitely need work.
You seem to say this about almost every mod you comment on except the one you work on, which has stolen most of its sprites from vanilla and just recolored them. Make an educated critique or you are just being petty. Looking at your tag, the sprites are "horrible", bad shading, no dither, out of focus, too busy, 1 pixel graphics, etc...

Really love this mod, mostly the ideas. But the sprites are absolutely horrendous. Definitely needs work to fit Terraria.
@Ultimate King, if you're not going to offer a constructive opinion when you post critiques, then don't post. Calling the sprites 'absolutely horrendous' is both rude and unhelpful.

You seem to say this about almost every mod you comment on except the one you work on, which has stolen most of its sprites from vanilla and just recolored them. Make an educated critique or you are just being petty. Looking at your tag, the sprites are "horrible", bad shading, no dither, out of focus, too busy, 1 pixel graphics, etc...
@Talamar1, if you see a post that is breaking the rules or culture, in this case one that is not offering constructive criticism, please report it and then carry on. No need to reply to it with impolite comments.

I very like this mod! Tropical furniture is awesome!
If i speak about all content of this mod... In my opinion sprites not bad. And not good. I can make complex analyse for all sets of furniture if this need. But i am not great spriter and my words no have much power))

@Talamar1, if you see a post that is breaking the rules or culture, in this case one that is not offering constructive criticism, please report it and then carry on. No need to reply to it with impolite comments.[/QUOTE]

Apologies, next time, just the report button. There just seems to be a rash of these types of posts from a lot of people (in multiple mods). Just got under my skin knowing how much Jenosis has put into this mod all by herself.

How about Heart Lantern 2.0, you can make them from something like Chain, Bottle, 5 Life Fruit and it gives 2x the regen of a heart lantern. Maybe even stackable with heart lanterns.

Back
Top Bottom