Search results for query: *

• Users: RealSaucer
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. RealSaucer

Game Mechanics A way to connect boss fights with wiring

When it comes to mapmaking in Terraria, there is one really big problem: boss fights. If you want to have a boss fight in a map you would probably want it to: Be summoned without having the player use a summoning item Be summoned several times in case the player fails, without breaking the map...
  2. RealSaucer

Weapons & Equip Awful, terrible new modifiers (for mapmaking)

This idea is pretty simple: Add more bad modifiers to Terraria. Like, modifiers that are -75% or 90% damage. I'm serious. Now, you may wonder why in Cthulhu's name I would want that? Mapmaking. There are a lot of items in Terraria that have really fun and unique mechanics. A great example is...
  3. RealSaucer

Blocks & Decoration Sand Paint

So.. We already have a lot of different paints, which is very useful as we can make most blocks fit in all enviroments. For example, by using brown paint I can make ebonwood fit perfectly in a normal wood house without it looking out of place, which is a huge boost to creativity with different...
  4. RealSaucer

Map-Adventure The Forsaken Island

After a shipwreck, you are stranded on an unfamiliar island. An island that has seemingly been avoided by kingdoms and empires alike, making it a paradise for pirates and smugglers. An island of adventure, quests and treasure, but also of horrid danger. For as you soon will discover, the island...
  5. RealSaucer

Biomes & Nature The Magical Projector - Like a Music Box, but for backgrounds

Disclaimer: Most important part of the suggestion here is about the concept of being able to change backgrounds. The method of doing so is just a proposal or example, which is not that important. The Magical Projector is an item that allows you to change the background of the world in a...
  6. RealSaucer

Map-Adventure "A Crim Fate"

A Crim Fate A Crim Fate is a map about a world plagued by the menacing Crimson. Every day the evil grows stronger, and approaches your home, the peaceful village of Mallowton. A call for help sends you on a long jorney, through lands that once were healthy and lush, but now are a wasteland of...
  7. RealSaucer

2-word story!

Now there are a few 3-word story threads out there, but they're all more than a year old and most likely pretty dead, so I'm starting another one. Also this is a 2-word story, not a 3-word story, so it's different. Rules: Make a story, 2 words per post only. Wait until someone else has posted...
  8. RealSaucer

Items Portable Lever - A tool for wire activation

The Portable Lever is a very simple item. When holding it wire will be revealed just like when holding any other mechanical item. By left-clicking on a wire you'll activate it, just like a lever, switch or any other trigger. This tool would make mechanical work much simpler, since you won't have...
  9. RealSaucer

Weapons & Equip Buff the Cursed Flames!

Right now the Cursed Flames are vastly outclassed by its crimson equivalent, the Golden Shower. There's basically no reason to use it at all. There is also a lack of magic piercing weapons in its tier. Here are a few ideas for buffing the Cursed Flames: The Cursed Flames is able to pierce 4...
  10. RealSaucer

Weapons & Equip Make the Honeycomb do Summoner damage

Simple. Make Summoner damage modifiers affect the Honeycomb. If more accessories like the honeycomb are added, they deal Summoner damage as well. The Star Cloak already does magic damage, and such will remain that way.
  11. RealSaucer

What are your least favourite additions to Terraria?

Terraria has seen a lot of big updates over the years, and most additions and changes have been really great for the game! So good, in fact, I have a hard time finding bad things about them. That is, however, exactly what this thread is about. What additions or changes in Terraria do you...
  12. RealSaucer

Blocks & Decoration Giant Painting Tools

If you wanna create custom biomes, paint an entire castle, or something else that requires a lot of paint, painting one block at a time is VERY time consuming and boring. So I made this. Giant Paint Brush Paints 9 blocks at a time Giant Paint Roller Paints 9 blocks at a time Giant Paint...
  13. RealSaucer

Mobile Make Lepus an acceptable boss

Lepus is a terrible boss. Terrible. His amount of health, 20 000, is insane considering he's supposed to be fought with silver gear, the fight is both boring and rage-inducing, and his drops are completely useless. I made a long rant about Lepus on another thread here before. First off, Lepus...
  14. RealSaucer

Share your characters and their stories!

I like giving my SP characters proper but simple stories, names, and their own vanity set. I'm sure (I hope) I'm not the only one, so let's all share our characters and their stories. This is Old Grandpa, my warrior character. He inherited an unfinished castle by a dying distant relative, and...
  15. RealSaucer

Game Mechanics More specific NPC death messages

I think the Town NPC death messages should be improved. Let me give you an example. I had my Clothier live in a hut on a floating lake. I go back to adventuring, and suddenly I see a message on my screen. Alfred was slain... That's a little vague, isn't it? I have no clue what NPC I just...
  16. RealSaucer

Game Mechanics Changing clock/watch time system

Many people, including me, are confused by the 12 hour system (the one that uses AM and PM). I think it should be an option to show 20:30 instead of 8:30 PM when you have a watch in your inventory or click on a clock. Simply, because AM/PM is confusing and many people mix them up, especially...
  17. RealSaucer

Map-Adventure "A Crim Fate"

THIS MAP HAS BEEN FINISHED AND RELEASED. CLICK HERE FOR THE RELEASED MAP. A Crim Fate "A Crim Fate" is an upcoming adventure map about a world plagued by the menacing Crimson. Every day the evil grows stronger, and approaches your home, the peaceful village of Mallowton. A call for help sends...
  18. RealSaucer

Maps Any good Adventure/Story Maps?

I like playing adventure maps, those with stories and stuff, but I can't find any updated maps on TCF. I played The Corruption of a World and liked it a lot, but I want to find maps updated for at least 1.2. Do you know any good maps?
  19. RealSaucer

NPCs & Enemies Pet Suggestions Thread!

There are many pets in Terraria. So why not add a few more? Tiny Cultist Sumnmons a tiny cultist to worship you! Summoned with "Strange Tiny Tablet", 7% Drop from Lunatic Cultist A smaller version of the Lunatic Devote, with the same animation. Teleports to you if you move far away, in a cloud...
  20. RealSaucer

Biomes & Nature Water Chests on Floating Lakes!

You know that moment when you scavenge the skies, when you finally see what you've been looking for. The cloud blocks of a floating island. As you approach the floating island, you dream about what amazing loot you will get. A lucky horseshoe, a balloon or even a starfury? That is, until you...
Back
Top Bottom