Search results for query: *

1. UglyStru

PC BIOME KEY SHOP

Well, do you have a Hallowed or Ice key for sale?
  2. UglyStru

PC [WIP] FIREphaenix's Bazaar of Hardmode* Items

I sent you an add on Steam, I'd love a couple of items you have for sale. Let me know what you'd be interested in as a trade.
  3. UglyStru

PC BIOME KEY SHOP

I'll suck some cock for a Hallowed Biome Key. Not really, but I need the Rainbow Gun for the achievement. Will trade my soul.
  4. UglyStru

PC selling blessed apple(x4) bloodroot(x2) Godly Terrarian(x2) Amber Mosquito(x1)

I'd like to buy your Terrarian. I believe I have a Reflective Gold Dye, as well as some other stuff that I'd be willing to trade. Please let me know. Thank you
  5. UglyStru

PC WTB Rainbow Gun or Hallowed Biome Key (One of my last achievements)

I've got some decent stuff to trade, or if money is your thing I could offer some gold/platinum. This is all I need for 100% achievements. Thank you.
  6. UglyStru

PC KanaKana Shop

I would love to buy one of your Raven Staffs. What is your price?
  7. UglyStru

PC WTB Adhesive Bandage, Megaphone, Nazor and/or Moon Charm

Will do, mate. I probably won't be able to do much gaming for a few days because homework and my work schedule. 400 Ore and whatever ingredients I currently have for it?
  8. UglyStru

Well I'm new to the black market so I don't know what reasonable prices are. If you need lead, I could get you lead. How much do you need?
  9. UglyStru

HOW THE F*** DO YOU SOLO DUKE FISHRON???

LOL!!!! Wow, he is much easier to fight with the UFO. I kept my arena because of all the campfires and heart lanterns and just flew around with the Possessed Hatchet. Didn't even change my armor, and I slapped him senseless. However, I'm still gonna continue my grind for the recommended gear for...
  10. UglyStru

Just missing some pieces to thank Ankh Shield and not having much luck. All help would be appreciated. Let me know of prices. Thank you!
  11. UglyStru

Okay okay, so I've got some strategies lined up. However, if I'm going Vampire Knives, Hatchet, or any other Melee Builds, what armor would you recommend? Beetle? Also, should I use the Hoverboard, UFO mount OR should I stay with my Steampunk Wings and Master Ninja Gear? As for the loadout...
  12. UglyStru

And what do you guys recommend as a loadout? I'm willing to go ranged or magic (once I can get that god damn laser gun). Steampunk wings are AMAZING, do they stack with Master Ninja Gear? I also want to keep the Charm of Myths. What would be the best accessories?
  13. UglyStru

Also, just started farming the :red: out of the Martians for the Laser Machine Gun. I defeated about 10 saucers, no LMG. Just shows how terrible my RNG is.
  14. UglyStru

Pumpkin Moon looks absolutely insane, like the hardest event in the game (from YT videos atleast). Also, which Wings provide the highest acceleration and could help against the Fishron fight? And what would you recommend as an arena?
  15. UglyStru

What are the quickest ways to farm? I've dumped so much time into this game, I just wanna beat it and move onto Starbound x_x
  16. UglyStru

I can't dodge him when using wings. I accelerate way too slow and his dash attacks eat me alive. I will try to farm for that Laser Minigun though, that's a really good magic weapon. My best magic weapon is the heat gun :( Also, what UFO are you talking about? The mount or the minion? That's...
  17. UglyStru

Here's my latest run, what are my flaws? How could I beat this guy?
  18. UglyStru

This guy is IMPOSSIBLE. He might be the hardest video game boss I have ever fought. He is too god damn fast and has so much HP and his tornado attacks are ridiculously OP. I've fought him about 10 times with all different loadouts (Spectre Armor and Heat Gun, Shroomite Armor &...
  19. UglyStru

Does Chlorophyte Armor Bonus (Leaf Crystal) Prevent Truffle Worms from Spawning?

Been farming for almost a week, haven't found a single truffle worm to spawn Duke Fishron. I've watched guides and created my own artificial underground mushroom biomes, no dice. I understand that the worms burrow themselves if you get too close to them, so does the Leaf Crystal's threat prevent...
  20. UglyStru

Having Trouble Beating Mechanical Bosses (Solo)

*sigh* I guess I'll be clocking outta this game with 52/88 achievements. I tried taking down the Destroyer and failed miserably. I only got him down to half-health before the night ended (and I started the battle at 7:30pm). I can't inflict enough damage on him, my DPS is such :red:. I have...
Back
Top Bottom