Search results for query: *

• Users: UglyStru
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. UglyStru

PC WTB Rainbow Gun or Hallowed Biome Key (One of my last achievements)

I've got some decent stuff to trade, or if money is your thing I could offer some gold/platinum. This is all I need for 100% achievements. Thank you.
  2. UglyStru

PC WTB Adhesive Bandage, Megaphone, Nazor and/or Moon Charm

Just missing some pieces to thank Ankh Shield and not having much luck. All help would be appreciated. Let me know of prices. Thank you!
  3. UglyStru

HOW THE F*** DO YOU SOLO DUKE FISHRON???

This guy is IMPOSSIBLE. He might be the hardest video game boss I have ever fought. He is too god damn fast and has so much HP and his tornado attacks are ridiculously OP. I've fought him about 10 times with all different loadouts (Spectre Armor and Heat Gun, Shroomite Armor &...
  4. UglyStru

Does Chlorophyte Armor Bonus (Leaf Crystal) Prevent Truffle Worms from Spawning?

Been farming for almost a week, haven't found a single truffle worm to spawn Duke Fishron. I've watched guides and created my own artificial underground mushroom biomes, no dice. I understand that the worms burrow themselves if you get too close to them, so does the Leaf Crystal's threat prevent...
  5. UglyStru

Having Trouble Beating Mechanical Bosses (Solo)

So I've got all Adamantite armor and headgear and I've got the Mana Flower, Obsidian Shield, Lightning Boots, Pixie Wings, and Magic Cuffs equipped (all with defense mods). I don't have a lot of gold to reforge, nor do I have any good spells or magic weapons. My most powerful weapon is a Flower...
Back
Top Bottom