Search results for query: *

1. Spooky The Ghost

Just got to K I N G C R I M S O N in part 5 of JoJo.

Just got to K I N G C R I M S O N in part 5 of JoJo.
  2. Spooky The Ghost

tModLoader Even More Modifiers Relaunch Beta

Yea I'm having the exact same problem as well for some reason. I always get stuck on "Sending Player Data..." every time, and after multiple attempts to work around it me and my friends have found no fix other than disabling the mod from the server.
  3. Spooky The Ghost

h

h
  4. Spooky The Ghost

My playlist becomes more and more like the important videos playlist of music every day

My playlist becomes more and more like the important videos playlist of music every day
  5. Spooky The Ghost

fun fact: eggs are taste filler

fun fact: eggs are taste filler
  6. Spooky The Ghost

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

whenever i boot up terraria with Tmodloader, it tries to load mods, then crashes, I have no idea why it does this. I have deleted my entire terraria folder and reinstalled it multiple times, but it never works. Any ideas on what i can do???
  7. Spooky The Ghost

It's a master piece of a game, it's minecraft, terraria, CS-GO, and half life 2 episode two but what really matters if its for version 3.14159265359
  8. Spooky The Ghost

when will this modpackloader be ready for minerriacraft global-offensive episode two?
  9. Spooky The Ghost

when will this be available for Terraria 1.5.7.4?
  10. Spooky The Ghost

*siting and doing nothing intensifies*

*siting and doing nothing intensifies*
  11. Spooky The Ghost

I don't like using Inventory editors, but the Cheat sheet mod works with any mod
  12. Spooky The Ghost

tModLoader How to make my boss NOT shott his projectile like a flamethrower?

if only there was a trophy/title for have 1,500+ hours in Terraria on steam...
  13. Spooky The Ghost

anyone willing to devote their soul to my cult? we have cookies

anyone willing to devote their soul to my cult? we have cookies
  14. Spooky The Ghost

well oh ok then?

well oh ok then?
  15. Spooky The Ghost

I have found a solution, go into your terraria files, and look inside it to find "tmodloader v1.3.3" and run it, it should work. i am pretty sure if you "verify local game files" you will NOT be able to do this. well have fun!
  16. Spooky The Ghost

tModLoader Terralands, By LeeTG3

Dear LeeGT3 please either nerf the graith's health,lower its spawn rate please, i'm playing expert-mode and they are really annoying the same goes with the enchanted zombie and battery powered eye. i guess it would make sense to make it a hard mode enemy too
  17. Spooky The Ghost

for some reason when i open up mod browser (beta) it always crashes my terraria, any idea why this happens? terraria version: 1.3.3.2 tmodloader version: 0.8.3.4
  18. Spooky The Ghost

[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

in a fraction of 1/100 how complete is Exxo Avalon for 1.3? its my favorite mod and i haven't been able to play in 1.3 due to missing content.
  19. Spooky The Ghost

tModLoader Rockos ARPG

i have a bug report: whenever you load Rockos ARPG onto a tmodloader server (via tmodloaderserver.exe) it makes you invincible to damage (unless you take more damage then you r maximum health.
  20. Spooky The Ghost

we made it, its the 420th PAGE!~;) (sorry about unrelation)
Back
Top Bottom