Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Why don't you make an application where you just enable tmodloader from that app and then play terraria and when you don't want it, you can just disable it and would have an autoupdate feature? just thought you could do that. good luck.

tModLoader will most likely not update to 1.3.4; instead, we will wait for 1.3.4.1, as we are expecting it to come relatively soon. In the meantime, it is still possible to play tModLoader on 1.3.3 by installing tModLoader normally.
Exactly. It's unfair to expect them to jump up and take care of each update. Better to wait. roll back, or buy a vanilla terraria on GoG like I did to try out the new content.

tModLoader will most likely not update to 1.3.4; instead, we will wait for 1.3.4.1, as we are expecting it to come relatively soon. In the meantime, it is still possible to play tModLoader on 1.3.3 by installing tModLoader normally.
True because I waited for the 1.3.4.1 hotfixes changes

sorry if this has been mentioned already but is there a way to just temporary downgrade a version in terraria to 1.3.3 so i can play my mods untill tmodloader has been updated?

I suggest you to not update the game until 1.3.4.1 comes out because the creators will probably make these really small bug fixes.

ok thanks for the help
[doublepost=1479260225,1479259849][/doublepost]one other thing when i try to go into window mod for terraria with tmodloader it justs fails and crashes

Back
Top Bottom