Search results for query: *

1. James Bond v.2

Mobile Drax has a chance to be found in shadow chests?

Yeah, that happened to me, on my summoner playthrough. I was pre-hardmode and was looking in some shadow chests and I found one. So far I've found two Draxes in pre-hardmode. I felt guilty for using such a high tier drill in pre-hardmode for about 15 seconds, then I started mining hellstone like...
  2. James Bond v.2

Items Drill Bullets

Wait, why not just use lvl 4 rockets? I'm sorry to be a wet blanket, but maybe just make terrain-destroying rockets do no damage to the user, and wham, there you have it. oh, you meant penetrating as in shooting through walls and stuff. Okay, James Bond approves.
  3. James Bond v.2

No problem m8. Good luck on 1,000 followers. :D

No problem m8. Good luck on 1,000 followers. :D
  4. James Bond v.2

Hello. The name's Bond, James Bond

Hello. The name's Bond, James Bond
  5. James Bond v.2

NPCs & Enemies Pinky and the Lost Girl

Has the possibility of a NPC Lost Girl been out ruled? Because I can see a sort of story arch where you defeat her and she spawns again, clothed. Almost like the clothier, where you defeat Skeletron and he becomes an NPC. Also, I have an idea for a pink slime gun, which shoots bouncing...
  6. James Bond v.2

Resolved [Mobile] Mounts in Android version

I've gotten the honeyed goggles, but nothing else. I've defeated the Slime King 40 times and gotten nothing. I think the chances are extremely low for mounts in Android.
  7. James Bond v.2

Mobile Stacking Possesed Hatchets

Yeah, your right. I tested it and it doesn't stack like the wiki says they do (you can only throw one at a time). Probably a version difference. Someone should update the wiki.
  8. James Bond v.2

PC The master of animals is here.

I made a special arena for Skeletron Prime. I used platforms every like fourth block or so up so I can jump up through the platforms or down through them so I can have more mobility fighting Prime. (Cannon shots go through platforms so all you gotta do is dodge :D) I also had heart statues with...
  9. James Bond v.2

Girl looking to learn the game

Make a great shelter, plant herbs early, and get two of everything(more than enough). And watch out for bats! Way more annoying than mosquitoes.
  10. James Bond v.2

What is the hardest fight that you’ve ever fought?

Arch Wyvern vs. Me with fiery greatsword inside house There was this wyvern, this arch wyvern. I'm in early hardmode and totally unprepared. Let's just say I got rekt! I died five times before I killed it with my fiery greatsword. #spawnkill
  11. James Bond v.2

Mobile Mobile Fixes Update and Changelog

Yay! Progress on Amazon!
  12. James Bond v.2

Mobile Worms - Easy Spawn

Really? 'Cause my surface mushroom biome has ZERO truffle worms last I checked...
  13. James Bond v.2

Mobile ★What the best weapon in the game is!★

i meant that the magic loadout has the best healing factors overall, and I wasn't trashing the vamp knives. I use them a lot, it's just that my magic character will always be able to heal faster than my melee character.
  14. James Bond v.2

Mobile ★What the best weapon in the game is!★

I used to find the the DPS Beetle armor with a possessed hatchet to be more than adequate. But now that I can blanket my enemies with snow from the north pole idk anymore... (btw, the healing from the Spectre armor working with the bat scepter is WAY more effective than any vampire knife can...
Back
Top Bottom