Search results for query: *

1. D

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

I love Thorium Mod it's amazing! <3
  2. D

tModLoader Antiaris

I just thought that Antiaris Mod and Thorium Mod could be a nice combo for a Modded Terraria Playthrough.
  3. D

tModLoader Antiaris

Oh yay! also im loving the mod so far, it's really intresting you guys did heck of an amazing job on the mod!
  4. D

tModLoader Antiaris

Are we going to be getting more bosses soon?
  5. D

Yrimir i hope you are enjoying your life :)

Yrimir i hope you are enjoying your life :)
  6. D

Mobile The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile

That's a very harsh thing too say, how can you be for certain that the update will "Never" come out, you will not know that for sure if you actually experience it, instead of making false remarks, you are just extremely impatient.
  7. D

CC Creation Compendium #56

Those are some really nice builds!
  8. D

Console Terraria Console Bugs & Issues Status

So are the consoles in terms of bugs doing okay? also i got a question where is the Forums for PC Terraria Bugs?
  9. D

PC vs PS4

PC is better the bad part about PC is the lag but they get updates first PS4 has no lag but kinda harder to control and doesnt get updates fast as PC so i vote on PC
  10. D

Terraria: Twenty Million Strong & Counting!

Amazing!!! 20 Million! WOOOOO! C:
  11. D

Please Patch All These Bugs ;-; once and for all
  12. D

There's more bugs you need to fix you see the spectre mask ever time when you hit something with a magic weapon the little soul particals hit the enemy on contact it doesn't do the thing where the soul particals comes out then hits the enemy sorry if this sentence didn't make sense and the...
  13. D

Yay I'm getting. Ps4 I'll have 1.3 in no time I'm hyped! Woop woop woop!
  14. D

I have a question sense old gen consoles such as Ps3 and xbox360 are not getting 1.3 can you at least make small little updates like being able to chat on terraria or at least add half of the 1.3 update not major things if you agree then thanks this is just my opinion alrighty.
  15. D

Oh well mine as well go sell my ps3 and get enough money to buy a ps4 man that sucks super badly R.I.P old gen consoles *Throws Ps3 terraria disc on the floor* :'(
  16. D

Console Terraria Console Holiday 2015 Update!

Oh i killed 7 dukes and all i got was flairons not even a tempest staff nor a Bow but thanks also there's a bug where you cant use weapons while your own a mount.
  17. D

i think this is a bug everytime when i kill duke fishron all it gives me is Flairons,bubble gun,and razor typhoon but no bow or summoner weapon is it in the game or in working progress or its just a rare drop
  18. D

Question: where is the optic staff where is the Spectre mask where is that spider staff where is that imp staff where is the option where you can see your accessories why isn't the Terra Blade fully auto on Consoles theirs so many questions i really want answered also wheres the Spider set and...
  19. D

PC vs PS4

okay thanks for the info i guess im going to have to buy a PS4 when i get the chance so i can zoom in and out.also i have another question is it possible to play console Terraria with a Keyboard and mouse plug in?
Back
Top Bottom