Console Terraria Console Holiday 2015 Update!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can not wait for the update !!:D
[DOUBLEPOST=1456695769,1456695464][/DOUBLEPOST]What we are waiting exactly for the update ?
[DOUBLEPOST=1456695974][/DOUBLEPOST]What is the date for the update 1.3 ?

[DOUBLEPOST=1456695769,1456695464][/DOUBLEPOST]What we are waiting exactly for the update ?
1 -> The 1.2.3 mechanic and The remaining itens of 1.2.4

2-> Maybe 2017 =(

Plz developers hurry up with moon lord update 1.3

1 -> The 1.2.3 mechanic and The remaining itens of 1.2.4

2-> Maybe 2017 =(
Hey @Nike Leon , I think you need to step in again. There`s a few members posting off topic about new updates on the bugs and issues thread again.

Last edited:
Hey @Nike Leon , I think you need to step in again. There`s a few members posting off topic about new updates on the bugs and issues thread.
Please use the report system for things like this. Thanks.

Plz developers hurry up with moon lord update 1.3
There has been no announcement regarding 1.3 for consoles, there is no timetable for release if/when it happens.

This thread is to discuss the current and pending 1.2.4 updates for consoles. Please limit your discussion here to that. Thanks.

What will be new content added in the next update ??
[DOUBLEPOST=1456701237,1456701072][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm very anxious

:confused:

Has duke fishron been added to xboxs final update for 1.2.4 yet? Just wondering because I saw a truffle worm the other day.
[DOUBLEPOST=1456701671,1456701451][/DOUBLEPOST](In-game obviously:happy:)

What will be new content added in the next update ??
[DOUBLEPOST=1456701237,1456701072][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm very anxious

:confused:
Everything In the spoiler at the bottom of the first post in this thread. http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/console-and-mobile-updates-eta.37123/
Has duke fishron been added to xboxs final update for 1.2.4 yet? Just wondering because I saw a truffle worm the other day.
Duke has been in game since December here's the Changelog for the last update http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/console-holiday-update-changelog.40687/

He`s in the game now. I helped a friend fight him awhile ago.
[DOUBLEPOST=1456701991][/DOUBLEPOST]
Everything In the spoiler at the bottom of the first post in this thread. http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/console-and-mobile-updates-eta.37123/

Duke has been in game since December here's the Changelog for the last update http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/console-holiday-update-changelog.40687/
Well looks like Nike beat me to it. Oh well.

Question: where is the optic staff where is the Spectre mask where is that spider staff where is that imp staff where is the option where you can see your accessories why isn't the Terra Blade fully auto on Consoles theirs so many questions i really want answered also wheres the Spider set and most of all the 1.2.4 Mounts i feel like the only thing we got is fishing :/

Question: where is the optic staff where is the Spectre mask where is that spider staff where is that imp staff where is the option where you can see your accessories why isn't the Terra Blade fully auto on Consoles theirs so many questions i really want answered also wheres the Spider set and most of all the 1.2.4 Mounts i feel like the only thing we got is fishing :/

I believe they are scheduled for the next update release to complete the PC 1.24 equivalent. That last update as far as content was comprised of the PC 1.23 and partial PC 1.24. It was to release as much content with the least amount of bugs.

Some content was delayed and should be released in the next month, you can see that list in the spoiler at the bottom of the original post http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/console-and-mobile-updates-eta.37123/
You got a lot more than fishing, the only mounts that are missing are the Bee mount and Slime. Here's the changelog for the last update. http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/console-holiday-update-changelog.40687/
As you can see, it's MUCH longer than the list of missing content.

Im brazilian and i would make a requeste to the developers of the game. I really want the terraria for XBOX have in this next update the PORTUGUESE LANGUAGE. PLEASE, I WOULD BE VERY GRATEFUL FOR THAT.

The update is very nice and has many good features added in it, some favourites being the new stack limit for platinum coins, Duke Fishron, and fishing in general. I do have yet to see a solution to the most annoying problems on Console as of now.

Problem 1: the Blizzard Staff still is limited in range.
This is a problem for anyone who- like me- farm fast bosses like the Dungeon Guardian. It requires a dangerously close proximity to him to be effective.

Problem 2: The only Console exclusive thing (only console, no PC or mobile version) is a mediocre vanity set.
This is wound is salted more when Mobile gets Frost Moon while we sit here with our Horned God vanity set locked away never to be worn by most players. It is a nice set I shall admit, but Mobile has 2 extra bosses and many exclusive pets and weapons, and PC gets early access to many features. Console should have one major thing that is different. Maybe a boss or some weapons and armour? Even a biome? Anything besides a SINGLE vanity set.

The update is very nice and has many good features added in it, some favourites being the new stack limit for platinum coins, Duke Fishron, and fishing in general. I do have yet to see a solution to the most annoying problems on Console as of now.

Problem 1: the Blizzard Staff still is limited in range.
This is a problem for anyone who- like me- farm fast bosses like the Dungeon Guardian. It requires a dangerously close proximity to him to be effective.

Problem 2: The only Console exclusive thing (only console, no PC or mobile version) is a mediocre vanity set.
This is wound is salted more when Mobile gets Frost Moon while we sit here with our Horned God vanity set locked away never to be worn by most players. It is a nice set I shall admit, but Mobile has 2 extra bosses and many exclusive pets and weapons, and PC gets early access to many features. Console should have one major thing that is different. Maybe a boss or some weapons and armour? Even a biome? Anything besides a SINGLE vanity set.

I AGREE;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom