Search results for query: *

1. Onixmen

Tool Quick Wave Bank - An easy, no-hassle Wave Bank creator

I´ve got a problem, after trying to build a wavebank it gives me this error log: Building for Win32... Building global settings file C:\Users\JoaquÝn Graell\AppData\Local\Temp\TriggersToolsGames\QuickWaveBank\WaveBankProject.xgs Building wave bank C:\Users\JoaquÝn...
  2. Onixmen

Tremor in 2k18 LUL

Tremor in 2k18 LUL
  3. Onixmen

Wavebank A Magnificent Soundtrack

No problem :D please pm me when the wvb it´s updated, will love to give it a try ;)
  4. Onixmen

Wavebank A Magnificent Soundtrack

Hmm really good wvb man! I have a suggestion (hope it´s not annoying) try the song "Here we are" -Undertale OST for the Erie
  5. Onixmen

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

who is aquaius?
  6. Onixmen

It was an example xD
  7. Onixmen

You probably misunderstood... i`m talking about armor that brings more yoyo-specific bonuses, for example bonus string lenght or a set bonus that allows you to use 3 yoyos at once :V EXCUSE ME FOR MY ENGLISH
  8. Onixmen

PLEASE ADD MORE YOYO`S AND SPECIFIC YOYO ARMOR THAT WOULD BE GREAT!! i`m making a specific only-yoyo playthrough
  9. Onixmen

tModLoader Galaxite Mod

you won a like for the undertale tribute xD
  10. Onixmen

tModLoader Class Based RPG Mod

WHOOPS *flees*
  11. Onixmen

Please upload it for tmod 1.3.1 (terraria version) (v0.8.1)
  12. Onixmen

I have a problem, i just defeated EoC with fortress class and my stats were extremely high (talking about 200000+ HP)
  13. Onixmen

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

OMG THE HYPEEEEEEEE!!!
  14. Onixmen

Wavebank Lollipop's Wavebanks

Yeah. the problem is that the other thread, the guy who was making the Wb said he is not accepting any requests anymore aand... he had some good wavebanks but no one in which i got satisfied. so i found this thread and asked you! (excuse me for my english i`m ussually speak spanish)
  15. Onixmen

Wavebank Lollipop's Wavebanks

MAKE THIS ONE FROM UNDERTALE OST PLEASE!!: 1. Night - Mysterious Place 2. Eerie - Here we are 3. Overworld Day - Home 4. Boss 1 - Heartache 5. Title - Menu (Full) 6. Jungle - Ghost Fight 7. Corruption - Here we are 8. The Hallow - Shop 9. Underground Corruption - Premonition 10. Underground...
  16. Onixmen

tModLoader Cheeze's Content Pack

What`s the crafting recipe for the "hercules" ???
  17. Onixmen

I really am excited this is one of the best mods i`ve ever seen!
  18. Onixmen

The UNDERTALE Mod (?) {WARNING, SPOILERS!}

No, it will work only with bosses. for example: Toriel wants to fight you, but you only have two options that will spawn like mobs (fight, mercy) if you choose fight then you`ll have to fight toriel as a boss fight (i`m still planning it) but if you choose mercy then she will apear as "defeated...
Back
Top Bottom