tModLoader The Thorium Mod

You probably misunderstood... i`m talking about armor that brings more yoyo-specific bonuses, for example bonus string lenght or a set bonus that allows you to use 3 yoyos at once :V
EXCUSE ME FOR MY ENGLISH
You'd probably have better luck upgrading Yo-yo accessories that do that. Though I'm sure Diver could make armor with yo-yo specific bonuses but...three yo-yo's would probably be op or broken once you hit hard mode.

It was an example xD

well, i honestly think yo-yo was a loose end just like thrown... if one can understand how yo-yos are intended, balancing them into their own class is both genious, and i'd personally like to see it happen

perhaps something along the lines of yo-yos mimicing the other classes, like a jack of all trades?

edit: such as splitting a yo-yo's damage in half, allowing multiclass play?

edit 2: as well as creating a new damage type for yo-yos

Last edited:
Upon trying to fight the ragnarook in multiplayer, the boss itself spawned just fine, and the drops worked properly, however, curse of omnicide did nothing, and niether player got the crown buff after winning the fight.

*finds new Summon Weapon in the dungeon in hard mode* OOHHH thats new
What does it drop from? I would be interested in hunting it down just to have one
[doublepost=1467062939,1467062798][/doublepost]
well, i honestly think yo-yo was a loose end just like thrown... if one can understand how yo-yos are intended, balancing them into their own class is both genious, and i'd personally like to see it happen

perhaps something along the lines of yo-yos mimicing the other classes, like a jack of all trades?

edit: such as splitting a yo-yo's damage in half, allowing multiclass play?

edit 2: as well as creating a new damage type for yo-yos

Yeah without knowing where the devs wanted to go with yo yos its really hard to balance them. Even in vanilla many of them are really bonkers based on when you can get them
if you have the accessories

Not sure if this has been brought up already but I created a world a couple days ago and when I went to fight the queen bee there are no underground hives (I checked with TEdit). Thru turning all my mods off then back on one at a time making world I *think* I've tracked it down to Thorium. There weren't any underground living mahogany tree's either. Sorry if I'm doubling up on something already posted!

Hey @DivermanSam ,

First of all, awesome mod. I've been doing a summoner play through using your mod and it is great. However, I do have a few concerns for summoner post celestials. It seems as though there isn't a summoner option in the terrarium armor set or an equivalent armor set for summoner so their power ends at stardust. There also seems to be a summoner weapon missing from that set which seems like a really good end all set for everyone else.

Would it be at all possible to get a summoner helmet option/equivalent summoner set to the terrarium set and maybe down the road a summoner weapon added to the set?
[doublepost=1467007582,1467007539][/doublepost]

All melee armor is "yoyo specific armor"
Well the terrarium armor does do melee,ranged, and any class but I saw people use summoner a so that's ok when used the terrarium set but you can use the summoner assecories because look at the bonus of the terrarium set, it will protect you from the enemies and you can use any Hardmode summoner weapons if you are on expert mode but the mod looks good but the owner of the thorium mod you can used summoner assecories, you can use the summoner weapons and you can use the terrarium set so it can work, P.S. If it's doesn't work try use tiki armour or spooky armour that will work too, also this took way long typing Sam's Terra

odd, havent had that issue myself.

Right? Totally weird. I was watching GameRaiders101 and he had that issue which at the time I laughed at. I just discovered I didn't have everything up to date, just updated and made a new world. This one only had 3 in the whole jungle. Color me confused. I'm definitely not someone who is code savvy beyond my one by one testing.

ETA: Its not going to stop me from playing the world or mod :)

Last edited:
Right? Totally weird. I was watching GameRaiders101 and he had that issue which at the time I laughed at. I just discovered I didn't have everything up to date, just updated and made a new world. This one only had 3 in the whole jungle. Color me confused. I'm definitely not someone who is code savvy beyond my one by one testing.

ETA: Its not going to stop me from playing the world or mod :)
Thats really weird. I've never had that problem before in all of my words created. That really just sounds like a terrible streak of bad luck.

Well the terrarium armor does do melee,ranged, and any class but I saw people use summoner a so that's ok when used the terrarium set but you can use the summoner assecories because look at the bonus of the terrarium set, it will protect you from the enemies and you can use any Hardmode summoner weapons if you are on expert mode but the mod looks good but the owner of the thorium mod you can used summoner assecories, you can use the summoner weapons and you can use the terrarium set so it can work, P.S. If it's doesn't work try use tiki armour or spooky armour that will work too, also this took way long typing Sam's Terra

Damage numbers are important to summoners but maintaining minion count on top is almost more important. Having a helmet option for summoners with that set that added like 2 minions that would make the set a viable option as long as the damage bonuses do apply.

Thats really weird. I've never had that problem before in all of my words created. That really just sounds like a terrible streak of bad luck.

I hope so! I made 3 worlds at the same time (I'm that person who likes to pick the most interesting one to play) and none had any when viewed on Tedit, but it could be luck.

I hope so! I made 3 worlds at the same time (I'm that person who likes to pick the most interesting one to play) and none had any when viewed on Tedit, but it could be luck.
Maybe its just Tedit not picking them up or something? Always a possibility.

I was recently exploring my dungeon when I got a Minotaur skull. I went back to my home and saw that you could make an item which had a flashing eye (nothing, orange, blue, and nothing again). I made the item and when I used it I fell in love with your mod. I wont say what happened (so if you don't know you can find out yourself), but it was amazing. So thank you for making my day.

Back
Top Bottom