Search results for query: *

1. Aquamuffin7474

What do you have in your social slots?

I wear orichalium with the mask+ flame wings. Matching (color) and black dye for the whole set. I switch colors when I get bored of one.
  2. Aquamuffin7474

Name a boss you found easy, contrary to popular belief.

Prime for me is easier than the other mechs, despite his reputation as being the most difficult of the three. I also find golem easier than plantera.
  3. Aquamuffin7474

Console The Frost Moon Rises Today!

Good thing I have souls of fright and silk and ectoplasm stockpiled... I also have a good arena, I soloed pumpkin moon with it.
  4. Aquamuffin7474

TTT The Terrarian Times: The Awesome Edition.

Nice! It's great how we have such a cool community!
  5. Aquamuffin7474

Mobile plantera

I was ready for it when the update came. I had full Titan armor, Unreal Megashark, crystal bullets, and ranger accessories. Just fought it in the cave the bulb spawned in. Plenty easy first try. (This was on Android)
  6. Aquamuffin7474

PC What would you like to have in 1.3?

Dubstep flamethrower. Nuff' said. Also maybe islands in the ocean and make it the ocean bigger too. Boats also.
  7. Aquamuffin7474

Chlorophyte on pocket?

I know, but after 3 Terrarian weeks? Seems a bit slow to me
  8. Aquamuffin7474

Chlorophyte on pocket?

Finally found some chlorophyte. Only 4 in the whole jungle. I left 2 to grow and made a farm w/ the other two. None is growing at all though. On the bright side, I found 7 life fruit. :)
  9. Aquamuffin7474

Chlorophyte on pocket?

I didn't mean plantera didn't drop it. I was saying i killed plantera without chlorophyte gear. I made a new world, killed WoF, all mechs, and plantera, and i cant find any. I got shadow beam staff though. :) I'm just wondering about chlorophyte not spawning because Initially on console 1.2 it...
  10. Aquamuffin7474

Chlorophyte on pocket?

Just wondering, has anyone gotten chlorophyte on pocket? I killed plantera w/o it but I can't find any. Or lihzhard temple and snow biome for that matter.
  11. Aquamuffin7474

Mobile Terraria 1.2 for Mobile!

How!!?!?!!? YEEEEEESSS!!!!! Does this mean more for console? :)
  12. Aquamuffin7474

The Vending Machine

You get a rug. I insert a creeper (no hate please)Minecraft kind
  13. Aquamuffin7474

I need help getting to end-game

I can join. GT is Aquamuffin74. Friend me, I am on 4-7 Pm Mountain time
  14. Aquamuffin7474

PS4 need cobalt !

No, you don't. Hallowed armor and gear is crafted with hallowed bars, which drop from the mechanical bosses. Can't join though, I have xbox.
  15. Aquamuffin7474

The Vending Machine

You get a glass of lava I insert a bunny
  16. Aquamuffin7474

The Vending Machine

You get a xbox remote. I insert a game of trivial pursuit
  17. Aquamuffin7474

The Vending Machine

You get a yoga ball I insert a copy of Lego Star Wars III
  18. Aquamuffin7474

Weapons & Equip Fourth liquid, Four new endgame armors, gravity mining, and more! [Big]

Support, my only concern is that you have to grind golem A LOT to get enough sun/moon shards. We've all done enough of that to get a picksaw.
Back
Top Bottom