Chlorophyte on pocket?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquamuffin7474

Plantera
Just wondering, has anyone gotten chlorophyte on pocket? I killed plantera w/o it but I can't find any. Or lihzhard temple and snow biome for that matter.

Is this for PC, Console, or Mobile?

I can tell you that it's very easy to find on PC and Console, but am unsure about Mobile. For the 2 platforms I mentioned though, Plantera does not drop Chlorophyte.

Mobile though... I am not sure, you may need to ask another user if they are experiencing that issue too. (If that is the case)

Using a spelunker potion can help, but it shouldn't be too hard to find in general. You can also let the world run for awhile so that it spreads a bit more.

Chloropyte is in 1.2, mobile got 1.2, so yes.

Its hard to find them, and once you do its not much. Just have alot of spelunker potions, and have a Pickaxe Axe/Drax to mine it.

Do note that Chlorophyte only generates in jungle, and multiplies when near mud, it takes time to multiply

i have found the Lihzahrd temple on mobile, and you probbably have to make a new map

This is a lihzahrd temple ( bottom right box )
Complete with snow biome ( little white zig zag above my character )
Haven't seen chlorophyte yet though
image.jpg

Is this for PC, Console, or Mobile?

I can tell you that it's very easy to find on PC and Console, but am unsure about Mobile. For the 2 platforms I mentioned though, Plantera does not drop Chlorophyte.

Mobile though... I am not sure, you may need to ask another user if they are experiencing that issue too. (If that is the case)
I didn't mean plantera didn't drop it. I was saying i killed plantera without chlorophyte gear. I made a new world, killed WoF, all mechs, and plantera, and i cant find any. I got shadow beam staff though. :) I'm just wondering about chlorophyte not spawning because Initially on console 1.2 it wouldn't spawn.

Why is that temple so small?

No need to compensate I guess lol, I dunno it spawned like that, anyway leave it's "complexion" alone lmao, it did the job well (got 3 Venus thingy guns, 2 grenade launchers, 3 keys and a Pygmy staff not too shabby eh)

I play on mobile and also can't find any chlorophyte after beating plantera and golem and exploring this much of my jungle
image.jpg

Finally found some chlorophyte. Only 4 in the whole jungle. I left 2 to grow and made a farm w/ the other two. None is growing at all though. On the bright side, I found 7 life fruit. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom