Search results for query: *

1. pogal 🐡🌳

Game Mechanics Banner dropping re-work

I almost never have the inventory space for banners so I propose another idea for them insted of them just dropping every 50 of a specific enemy killed. My idea is every 50 of a creature you kill you can claim a banner for that creature from the beastiery. This would add more use to the...
  2. pogal 🐡🌳

Game Mechanics Can you allow us to net more critters?

I currently have a playthough where I live in the ocean and I noticed sea turtles and dolphins while being passive critters can't be picked up in a net. It would be nice if we could get a bigger net so I can pick them up and have some of them in my home. Or the option to make them not despawn...
  3. pogal 🐡🌳

NPCs & Enemies New(ish) boss idea

So I know the devs don't like Ocram and I honestly agree with them. Ocram felt very weird in 1.2 because he was supposed to be a final boss but no longer was since Re-logic continured with there own vision of the game. But I have thought of a way to make both sides of this happy. People have...
  4. pogal 🐡🌳

Weapons & Equip End game upgrades to the biome chest loot.

The biome chests are a really cool feature of the dungeon and they were the end game loot of 1.2 but I feel like since 1.3 even with the desert tiger staff they become obsolete far to fast for such special wepons. Once you have beaten duke his loot is better than the stuff in the biome chests as...
  5. pogal 🐡🌳

tModLoader The Pufferfish Mod

This is the official thread for the puffer fish mod. This mod is downloadable but still in development so expect bugs. I'm not very good at codeing so it took me a long time to create. I also had to watch various tutorials online to figure out how to make a mod. (i'm sorry if parts of that...
Back
Top Bottom