Search results for query: *

1. •ӍλЯѴЇИ•

Hey, are the sprites on Pixel Art - Anne's Sprites free to use?

Hey, are the sprites on Pixel Art - Anne's Sprites free to use?
  2. •ӍλЯѴЇИ•

tModLoader Bag of Nonsense

Sheesh, how embarassing. Fix'd on v0.8.2
  3. •ӍλЯѴЇИ•

Toxijuice's Dark Inventory Slots (UI)

Does it work with 1.3.5.3?
  4. •ӍλЯѴЇИ•

tModLoader Bag of Nonsense

Hi, today I will be releasing the mod I made for myself, this is just some items I've made for random reasons, hence the name. I'm no spriter, so much of what you will be seeing here are stock reskins (sorry for that) :( Oh and note: some of these items *might* break your game balance, download...
  5. •ӍλЯѴЇИ•

tModLoader Risk of Slime Rain - Risk of Rain in Terraria

I keep getting killed by my own grenade for some reason, even though I haven't used a grenade or has any in my inventory. I think it might be the fire shield causing this, how do I remove a upgrade?
  6. •ӍλЯѴЇИ•

tModLoader Mercenary Munitions Mod (TF2 Weapons) W.I.P.

can you reduce the fire rate of the minigun from 30 shots/sec to 10 shots/sec? that would make it near identical the way it is in TF2
  7. •ӍλЯѴЇИ•

tModLoader Removed nerfs of items

Your point being?
  8. •ӍλЯѴЇИ•

tModLoader Modern Firearms mod

This with dual wield is completely insanity
  9. •ӍλЯѴЇИ•

tModLoader VeinMiner Mod - Mine ores faster!

I'm getting index out of bounds crashes
  10. •ӍλЯѴЇИ•

Standalone [1.4.0.5] Terraria Leveled RPG mod

Hell yeah, finally updated. Awesome work.
  11. •ӍλЯѴЇИ•

Cast Your Vote!

GTA 5 only won because of the kids, believe it or not. Have you it's multiplayer? It's garbage, everything is FFA in it
  12. •ӍλЯѴЇИ•

Inflicting the maximum number of debuffs in a single shot?

As the title says I'm trying to inflict the most debuffs in a single shot. What I'm using right now is Phantom Phoenix shooting Cursed arrows while using the Frost armor and using the spider minions for the venom debuff. The Phoenix is also applying the on fire! debuff. Anything else I'm...
  13. •ӍλЯѴЇИ•

PC 1.3.0.5 Phantasm buff

This, the laser machinegun is better than both of the nebula weapons, this also includes the typhoon.
  14. •ӍλЯѴЇИ•

Need help with Skeletron

You have to kill the hands first, beenades are overpowered in that aspect, you can also try using a Bee's Knees and shoot it at the ground while beenades are attacking.
  15. •ӍλЯѴЇИ•

tModLoader Wormholes (and also Scroll of Town Portal)

What's that NPC on the pit on the left?
  16. •ӍλЯѴЇИ•

tModLoader Experience and Classes

You should add this mod to your difficulty tab: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/stats-config.48588/
  17. •ӍλЯѴЇИ•

PC Melee weapons

I don't know but I ditch the terrablade the moment I get my hands on a Influx Weaver
  18. •ӍλЯѴЇИ•

How Long Have You Been Playing Terraria?

According to steam, only 388 hours. Not bad, considering I buy it on this year mid year sale
  19. •ӍλЯѴЇИ•

Standalone [1.4.0.5] Terraria Leveled RPG mod

I have a request, the orichalcum set bonus is dealing absurdly low damage, even on normal mode, so if you could buff that up a bit.
Back
Top Bottom