Search results for query: *

1. The God Of Demon's

tModLoader Pumpking's Mod

yeah the weapons are some of the strongest and broken ones in mods the terra lord can be beat with a simple arena and the cosmic car key. or some Walters and fishron mount by pretty most classes aslong as they can tank several hits. maybe buff the terra lord because i think a slime saddle and...
  2. The God Of Demon's

Making Your Character Requests

oh idk really how to do these things first time i tried. spent 40 minutes trying to find out on google
  3. The God Of Demon's

Making Your Character Requests

Status | Taking Requests | Rules - Make Sure To Post An Image To Refrence The Look Your Aiming For - Don't Ask Or Post Something Inappropriate | Be Patient And Wait For Your Request To Be Completed | So Far |
  4. The God Of Demon's

Official Art Request Megathread

Status : Open I'd Like Something Satanic. The Devil. And When I Think Of The Devil I Think Of So Yeah I'd Like This To. Formed Into A Banner And Profile Image Of Course Made Out Of Pixels
  5. The God Of Demon's

tModLoader Calamity Mod

the mod is great but i'd like to give some feedback. due to most of the endgame swords not having a direct beam attack it makes them rather dangerous to use for example Earth would require you to get close up although the large size of the blade helps with that problem. the weapons can sometimes...
  6. The God Of Demon's

i still think the terraweapons should be nerfed around damage which is way too much since the boss isnt the hardest, the armor is well balanced though with the defence being high but not insane and the extra damage being for every weapon in the game not topping the completly broken armors you...
  7. The God Of Demon's

Should I get terraria for PC?

you should get it I got bored waiting for 1.2.4 on mobile so I bought it and I was like "HOLY :red: THIS IS AMAZING"
  8. The God Of Demon's

Orson's mod, need lots of coders and spriters!

I'm not good with sprites or coding but the mod seems cool! I'll be sure to try it out when it's released!
  9. The God Of Demon's

PS4 Someone for the love of God help!

did someone call for a God? I barely play on console sorry m8
  10. The God Of Demon's

1.3.4 is LIVE!

I think that would be the ale tosser and the other one can be the probably scraped green bow
  11. The God Of Demon's

1.3.4 is LIVE!

only 100 hours? why not 200 hours+
  12. The God Of Demon's

1.3.4 is LIVE!

best pun ever... is there something strange? going on in your town? who you gonna call! not freaking me!
  13. The God Of Demon's

Super-easy Strange Plant Autofarm

this is a REALLY great idea!
  14. The God Of Demon's

NPC Security

I'm not gonna lie I've been pretty desperate of NPC defense
  15. The God Of Demon's

Infinite Hay Blocks

I'd probably use this to fill up an entire chest with it... probably also using Max Stacks Plus
  16. The God Of Demon's

My new way to make money (Mid-Late Pre-Hardmode)

this method is gonna be really helpful with my base since I'm destroying all natural terrain and probably gonna use a lot of obsidian
  17. The God Of Demon's

The Ultimate Guide to the Piranha Gun

my love for ranged weapons are locked onto the mega shark still. from my early mobile worlds
  18. The God Of Demon's

Best Mage Setup

i don't really see ANY quote "best" setups since it depends on the player/users prefrence
  19. The God Of Demon's

HEY! you don't get to call people your minions! oh wait your pretty evil aren't you? never mind!
Back
Top Bottom