Should I get terraria for PC?

CrimsonKeeper

Terrarian
I have terraria on Moblie and console (PS3)

Now my mother said once she's done with her Mac book for school, she might give it to me, now I know I'm going to get Minecraft, FNAF world, and such. But should or get terraria or wait on it. There might be other PC games that are only for PC that I might get, I've played terraria 2 twice. I know how to build good looking homes and how to beat every boss. Now i haven't beaten the moon lord, he seems like a nice challange.

So yeah, if I ever get that Mac should I get terraria first thing, or wait a bit and get games I've nevered played or wanted to play.

:rslime:

I have terraria on Moblie and console (PS3)

Now my mother said once she's done with her Mac book for school, she might give it to me, now I know I'm going to get Minecraft, FNAF world, and such. But should or get terraria or wait on it. There might be other PC games that are only for PC that I might get, I've played terraria 2 twice. I know how to build good looking homes and how to beat every boss. Now i haven't beaten the moon lord, he seems like a nice challange.

So yeah, if I ever get that Mac should I get terraria first thing, or wait a bit and get games I've nevered played or wanted to play.

:rslime:
Well... 1.3 and so forth brought upon support for it. Considering its numerous forms and all their features, I suggest getting it. After all, it's where the game started and that's something special.

In the end, all I can say is that it's your choice. Happy exploring!

PC version has maps, mods, and creative mode hacks. You can see what happens when you try to fight fifteen sets of the twins!
Although, I would recommend trying out new games-Computer gaming is pretty great. When you feel like you're ready, terraria 1.3 awaits you.

Its like 2 dollars during any of the Steam sales. No reason not to considering its a mostly superior version.

Depends on how old the computer is. If it's too old it'll have a real hard time running Terraria. My 500 dollar laptop from several years ago could barely run Terraria when I turned it on for the first time without slowing down every five minutes, and Macbooks aren't even meant to play games. If you're ok with dealing with that then, yeah, buying Terraria for PC is probably the best idea you could ever have. I would probably suggest buying Terraria before FNAF World since you'll get more replayability out of it (plus I've heard from about everyone that FNAF World isn't the greatest, but I won't let that get in the way of your decision). You can probably get the same amount of gameplay from Minecraft as you'll get from Terraria, for their own seperate reasons, so which ever you want to buy first is your choice, but keep in mind that Minecraft will most likely run way worse than Terraria.

Hope I helped!

Back
Top Bottom