Search results for query: *

1. H

tModLoader Rockos ARPG

Not sure I get what you want. A cooldown in-between healing... but what sort of healing? HP Regen, potions...? If so, potions already have a cooldown of sorts--a hard amount of time before each of the same type can be used. HP Regen... not so much. I'd agree to that. HP Regen and Mana Regen...
  2. H

tModLoader The Luggage (the loot slave pet)

Not sure if I can see any suggestions, but... I noticed a slight 'conflict' between your Luggage and the 'Auto-trash' option in your Cheat Sheet. When the Luggage picks up the items, they don't activate the auto-trash list. So they keep picking up stuff that wasn't supposed to go to the...
  3. H

tModLoader Rockos ARPG

I think I remember a bug like this earlier this year, but... if you have the Mage-sided skill that takes all your health... drowning insta-kills you. Is that intended?
  4. H

tModLoader Rockos ARPG

Can you give us a screenshot of your Control window? That's... the only thing I can think that could be the problem, really.
  5. H

tModLoader NPC Booster

Giving this mod a try, coupled with Rockos'. It seems fairly difficult early game, particularly night time, but then again, I don't have anything useful to defend myself with, so far. Let's see how it goes.
  6. H

tModLoader Ivysaur's level system - With classes

... I had completely forgotten I'd taken that off Homestuck. That, and bapping. It's just so ingrained in my every day language that I never really thought about it, now. Also, for someone that really struggled to kill Skeletron once... yeah. That's quite... unbalanced. Though, I suppose I can...
  7. H

Bluh. Conjurer has an interesting active. It's gotten me out of some pickles a few times. Also... huh. I completely forgot about that auto-chest. I'll have to look into that. On a side-note, has anyone reached really high levels in this? How's the balance?
  8. H

Nice. I'm struggling a bit with my summoner (+ conjurer from that other arpg mod) playthrough, since I have some mods that add a lot of difficult enemies, and haven't found anything better than a Slime Staff yet. That does sound quite cool, though. Anything you're struggling with, so far?
  9. H

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

...Eh. It won't go if you have mods that add ores. Don't bother trying--I tried running it for 15 hours. So just do what I did--take Jopojelly's advice, and turn minecart tracks off. This way there's no problem. Also, I can't think of a single thing this world generator would do to mess with...
  10. H

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

I went to sleep, so it was...15 hours or so running. I'll try without the minecarts now.
  11. H

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

TerraCustom has been running for the past 5 hours. It's yet to complete the world. I have a selection of mods included--the most obvious culprits being Thorium and Calamity. I wonder--should I just let it run its course, or should I stop now and create a new world with these mods not selected...
  12. H

Yeah. Working now. :>
  13. H

Okay. So in the Mod Browser, your mod is still 1.4 The only updated version is the one at the initial page, that apparently saves data to the player (Or so it says, I'm about to test.) EDIT: Trying to open my 1.4 character with your updated version gave me this: Unable to read beyond the end...
  14. H

Mh. I assumed when you said you had updated the mod, that it would be updated in the in-game mod browser as well. My version is 1.4, I'm downloading the file on this post to see if that helps.
  15. H

I've downloaded your mod today. Trying the summoner class... yet everything hits me for 1 damage. Even falling from *quite* the high altitudes.
  16. H

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Well, if that doesn't make me excited, then only bacon can.
  17. H

tModLoader Mechanical Core

Well, judging from the lack of replies for more than 22 days, I'd say choose. I'm not playing right now--waiting for Tremor to upload, but I'd like to be able to use both of them whenever that happens.
  18. H

All aboard the doge train. Next stop: wut
  19. H

Nnng...all these suggestions sound good, and I love that you're asking to them and actually listening, but on the other hand, that's more stuff to do for the update, and I'm jittery already. Is this withdrawal? I would like to second that idea for specific mini-biome bosses. That would really...
  20. H

Ah! Oh, that's good. Do we have an ETA for the update? If so, I may just stop playing until it hits, 'cause I just started a new character. :> Also, can you tell me if they're pre-hardmode, or hardmode only? If they're hardmode only I'll keep on playing.
Back
Top Bottom