tModLoader Ivysaur's level system - With classes

What would you be most excited to be added to this mod?

• Some unique items

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • More multiplayer compatability

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Subclasses

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Skills

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Unique quests and a new NPC at best

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
sorry for being late, caught up with work and vacation prep, here's the attacking animation frames and all of it together!
attackingscout.1.png
attackingscout.2.png
attackingscout.3.png
attackingscout.4.png
attackingscout.gif

walkingscout.1.png
walkingscout.2.png
walkingscout.3.png
walkingscout.4.png
walkingscout.5.png
walkingscout.6.png
walkingscout.7.png
walkingscout.8.png
walkingscout.9.png
walkingscout.10.png
walkingscout.11.png
walkingscout.12.png
walkingscout.13.png
walkingscout.14.png
walkingscout.15.png
full walking scout.gif

emotescout.1.png
emotescout.2.png
stillscout.png
sittingscout.1.png
talkingscout.1.png

enjoy!
(if anything seems wrong or something else is needed just tell me, i'll get it asap)

Last edited:
I'm doing a ranger playthrough with this mod. For one thing, I love the bleed effect.

For another, I just killed Skeletron with six health left because I forgot to bring healing potions.

Hurray.

I'm doing a ranger playthrough with this mod. For one thing, I love the bleed effect.

For another, I just killed Skeletron with six health left because I forgot to bring healing potions.

Hurray.
Nice. I'm struggling a bit with my summoner (+ conjurer from that other arpg mod) playthrough, since I have some mods that add a lot of difficult enemies, and haven't found anything better than a Slime Staff yet. That does sound quite cool, though. Anything you're struggling with, so far?

Last edited:
Nice. I'm struggling a bit with my summoner (+ conjurer from that other arpg mod) playthrough, since I have some mods that add a lot of difficult enemies, and haven't found anything better than a Slime Staff yet. That does sound quite cool, though. Anything you're struggling with, so far?
Not really, no. I have a lot of other mods. Right now I'm just waiting for my auto-chest to get me enough titanium ore so I can make a hidden shooter set. I'm also waiting for a lava trap to get me enough money to make an endless holy arrow quiver.

I also have that other rpg mod! I'm actually a moth in that one for the movement speed and poison effect. My active is broken, doesn't work, so that's sad, but atleast I can still fly and all.

Not really, no. I have a lot of other mods. Right now I'm just waiting for my auto-chest to get me enough titanium ore so I can make a hidden shooter set. I'm also waiting for a lava trap to get me enough money to make an endless holy arrow quiver.

I also have that other rpg mod! I'm actually a moth in that one for the movement speed and poison effect. My active is broken, doesn't work, so that's sad, but atleast I can still fly and all.
Bluh. Conjurer has an interesting active. It's gotten me out of some pickles a few times. Also... huh. I completely forgot about that auto-chest. I'll have to look into that.

On a side-note, has anyone reached really high levels in this? How's the balance?

Bluh. Conjurer has an interesting active. It's gotten me out of some pickles a few times. Also... huh. I completely forgot about that auto-chest. I'll have to look into that.

On a side-note, has anyone reached really high levels in this? How's the balance?
Depends. What's REALLY high? I got to like 120 and uh..

I fought enraged plantera and kicked her :red: without a scratch, so I'd imagine it's not much better higher than that.

On a side-side-note, I like how you said "bluh." Can't tell if it's a Homestuck thing, or regular people do it now.

... I had completely forgotten I'd taken that off Homestuck. That, and bapping. It's just so ingrained in my every day language that I never really thought about it, now. Also, for someone that really struggled to kill Skeletron once... yeah. That's quite... unbalanced. Though, I suppose I can always scale something up if I feel unchallenged.

... I had completely forgotten I'd taken that off Homestuck. That, and bapping. It's just so ingrained in my every day language that I never really thought about it, now. Also, for someone that really struggled to kill Skeletron once... yeah. That's quite... unbalanced. Though, I suppose I can always scale something up if I feel unchallenged.
Well I mean, I was fighting Skeletron with a very small arena (just the lower roof of the dungeon sawed off) and with no healing potions. It wasn't like I put much thought into the fight. I'm surprised I even won.

By bap, do you mean the hussie broom thing? Or pap? I only remember bluh becoming part of my vocabulary kek.

Hey I've got one more kind of thing I wanted to inform about. The ranger class, is it on purpose that I barely use any ammo when I use any bows or ranged weapon? Or is it coz I'm a high class that usage of ammo goes down? It seems a bit silly because instead of losing ammo, I'm gaining ammo from the arrows that sometimes you can recover. Hope you can do something about it coz it seems a bit too op to have infinite holy arrows with just 10 crafted xD

I have literally crafted 100 ichor arrows and after 2 hours of playing and killing bosses and farming items, I have only lost 49 arrows. That is legit too overpowered. And if I decide to use things like wooden arrows, fire arrows or unholy arrows, I am able to get from 10 crafted arrows up to 2000 arrows without crafting any more! You see what I mean? xD Maybe just decrease the amount of chance of not consuming arrows as it's way too high. Otherwise, maybe disable being able to pick up arrows all together so that you can't gain any more arrows than you have crafted.

I have literally crafted 100 ichor arrows and after 2 hours of playing and killing bosses and farming items, I have only lost 49 arrows. That is legit too overpowered. And if I decide to use things like wooden arrows, fire arrows or unholy arrows, I am able to get from 10 crafted arrows up to 2000 arrows without crafting any more! You see what I mean? xD Maybe just decrease the amount of chance of not consuming arrows as it's way too high. Otherwise, maybe disable being able to pick up arrows all together so that you can't gain any more arrows than you have crafted.
While trying to fix that problem, i noticed that the arrow consumption chance is reversed :confused:.
Meaning you will never consume ammo on level 0 and you start consuming more on later levels. Luckily, the other classes aren't affected by this.

I always use paintNET to work on sprites. What did you use for the scout? i kinda wanna know how you're going about spriting him.
I use Piskelapp.com, simple and easy to use ui, the only problem I had was importing multiple images, then I realized you can just drag and drop the files.

Back
Top Bottom