Search results for query: *

1. TheShining

Console and Mobile News: Windows Phone Fix Incoming and More!

Update available on the store ! Downloading right now ! Many, many, many thanks to the 505 team !
  2. TheShining

Mobile [Windows Phone] Terraria crashes while launching after new update - 1.2.2.1

Wonderful !!! An update available on the store for my Lumia 1320 !!! Absolutely wonderful guys ! Thanks !
  3. TheShining

Mobile [Windows Phone] Terraria crashes while launching after new update - 1.2.2.1

Hi there ! Lumia 1320 running Windows Phone 8.1 Denim, 1 Go RAM. Game still sold on the store (France, EU)
  4. TheShining

I'll do the same and claim a refund. When I purchased the game, I didn't know it would never launch. 5 months after the update, you can still buy it without clearly knowing you can't play it, except if you read all advices and order them from most recent to older. It's clearly a fraud.
  5. TheShining

It's been 3 months since I purchased the game for my Lumia 435. Just paid 5€ for a crashing game that I never used on this platform. Always telling an update will come soon but time passes by and Terraria still just show a BSoD and I'm back to the tiles. Never read the comments before purchasing...
Back
Top Bottom