Search results for query: *

1. egshels

Hello, i cant find any info online about this warden vanity armour set.

You can buy it from the Traveling Merchant, and it's a reference to a game made by an acquaintance of mine. Specifically, it's referencing The Warden, a secret boss in Monolith/Star of Providence.
  2. egshels

tModLoader Starlight River (WIP)

Try discord.gg/starlightriver If that doesn't work, then you either have reached the server limit or are banned.
  3. egshels

The demo has officially been released! Check our Discord Server for the download.
  4. egshels

Completely redid the entire forum post with new info about the demo we're releasing tomorrow and removed extraneous info.
  5. egshels

Yeah! We actively post spoilers in the Discord server
  6. egshels

Yet. The mod's not released, and nobody really ever checks the forums since we post all our spoilers on the Discord server, but it'll get groovy when we start demo'ing
  7. egshels

I'm not sure why all the images are broken, but I'll eventually revamp this post with updated info
  8. egshels

Apologies for the late reply (we don't check the forums often), but yeah! Hollow Knight has served as a pretty big inspiration as a whole for the mod :indifferent:👍
  9. egshels

Most likely Sorry for the late reply, we really don't check the forums often! This post is very outdated. Please join the official Discord server to ask any questions! Link! Click me!
  10. egshels

bro..
  11. egshels

Beyond the Stars: A Terraria Expansion Project

Really cool stuff! Will keep my eye on this.
  12. egshels

It is, yeah!
  13. egshels

Here's another progress update (more spoilers can be found in the discord server, linked in the original post!)
  14. egshels

The existing abilities will be the only abilities
  15. egshels

They are animated, yeah. that spoiler was just recorded pretty early on in development of the Glassweaver's arena
  16. egshels

something to note: a fair bit of stuff has been or will be redesigned visually or mechanically, so expect something more polished than what you see here on release 👍
  17. egshels

We're not sure, but for now probably just SLR
  18. egshels

its comin along :peepothumb
  19. egshels

I officially married to empress of light (video)

Vladimire, let him have his fun. It's his big day after all
Back
Top Bottom